Best thing seen at the TA Challenge Cup footie final sunday...

Isobel Pooley, team GB athlete was doing a light workout at the same time as the footie was going on. She is about 6" tall and was wearing not very much lycra.

She did a lap of the track, right in front of the stand and received an extremely appreciative round of applause.

Thank you, God. Thank you.

Attachments

Isobel Pooley, team GB athlete was doing a light workout at the same time as the footie was going on. She is about 6" tall and was wearing not very much lycra.

She did a lap of the track, right in front of the stand and received an extremely appreciative round of applause.

Mmmmmmm,very nice figure,just my kind of height aswell.

I was too preoccupied mentally bashing one out after she gave that cheeky grin towards the stands to notice she was carrying a grip, never mind what was written on it.

6"?
Thats tiny! She must be able to jump bloody high to get over that bar!!

Yep, I know. Neither she nor I have done a tour so ( ah, its another wee dig attempt. As you say: ARRSE - Not as funny as it used to be since 2003. Meh. )
It's banter, old stick. At least you didn't stick up a gong, even though you'd trained for an Op but were then practically dragged kicking and screaming from the plane at Brize because someone had fecked up your paperwork!

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That's a pity. The crowd at the IRB Sevens series is generally totty loaded & the advantage in HK & Dubai is that it is skimpily dressed as well.
This was certainly not IRB standard 7s . . .in any way, shape, or form. I am talking about the London District Reserve Forces 7s.