Best thing about the forthcoming World Cup.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SilsoeSid, Jun 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For me,

Being able to watch an hour and a half of British television without having to listen to a Scottish accent.

2. :D :D
  3. For thing is that one of my neighbours wives does a mean BJ when hubby ain't about...........and he is off to Zum Farterland. Stay as long as you can Englicher Peeeg Dogs.
  4. The poss' of getting a new t shirt with 2 world wars AND 2 world cups on it!
  5. We Celts are keeping our powder dry until after the inevitable quarter final KO 8)

6. Doesn't Alan Hansen work for the BBC ?
  7. Knowing by the end of the month it will all be over
  8. :D :D
  9. 'll tell you what makes me laugh about the whole World Cup England thing. Wayne Rooney this , Wayne Rooney that. He kicks a bloody ball and its front page!. Everyone seems to think that Rooney is the whole entire England team. If Rooney dont play then England have not got a chance. If he gets injured during the event and has to come off, then the whole UK Media will blame Rooney for not winning the World Cup.

Every World Cup, Especially The Scum set the team up. OUR BOYS THIS AND OUR BOYS THAT. When and if England get knocked out the Event, All the press will slag them to the hilt!..
  10. I think we will get kicked out because all the fans urine off the germans so much.
  11. Speaking as a Jock, I'd love to see you win the World cup, so we can listen to harp on about it for another forty fecking years :wink:

Oh and correct me if I am wrong but isn't it an 11 man game........not a one man game :roll:
  12. Too Right!... but knowing our fans, how about 3 World wars?
  13. The good thing about the World Cup is it will keep the Chavs of the streets for a few hours
  14. :boogie:

Is he now a commentator?
    I thought he was only a pundit that was on pre-match, half time and post match! :nod:
  15. I got England and Argentina in the works sweepy!!!! :D :D :D

That's the only reason i'll be supporting the bunch of over-dramatic, effeminate divers.

Oh, and Argentina are quite a good team to... :twisted: