• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Best T-Shirt Designs

Sadly no snap to hand, but a t allegedly worn by large white guy in Alabama. Front reads - "100% cotton" and the back - "an' yo' mama picked it" So non-PC it transcends bad taste.

On a T-shirt in the window of a King's Road punk fashion store, circa 1977:

Beat Me!
Whip Me!
Fcuk Me, like the Pig I am!
Cum all over my tits!
Tell me you love me!

. . . then fuck off out.

On a skydiver in Zephyrhills, Florida, Easter 1980:

Beneath a picture of goateed shellfish wearing a beret, shades and a hooped t-shirt, sitting diggers in hand, at a gingham check cafe table, the words:

Winner: 1979 Bearded Clam Eating Contest

(I have a photo somewhere. . . )

. . . and in the same week, also in Florida, a double-take picture on a T-Shirt, which turns into my first piece of post-modern irony fashionwear.

At 1st glance it's the US Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima - a 2nd glance reveals they're shoving the pole up Khomeini's arrse . . . .

I don't know how well that was selling a month later, after Delta Force ploughed a CH-53 into a C130 on their way to the US Embassy in Tehran, and blew the rescue of the 50-odd hostages there, to huge international embarrassment, only then to be upstaged, within a matter of days, by the SAS sorting out the Iranian embassy siege.

God, I loved that T-shirt. :D

Latest Threads