Best stag prank

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_0ne, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is superb 8)

9am and the little fella is already on the pints, good lad! :D

[​IMG]

2. I know someone who could pass as a smurf, and would do it for beer only.

Would have been better if the smurf had raped the stag, though. Good pic oppourtunity.

3. ahahahahahahah thats great.

4. Yeah, that's the mutts nuts!!!

5. Photoshopped.

6. I cant see a problem as long as the Groom stuck to beer and didnt have a go at the SHORTS.

7. Heard Chris Moyles speaking about this today!

8. Have you just had your vinegar stroke?

9. all i can think of is when he is married the bj's stop etc so best get as many in before the actual do..... even if it is painted blue!!

10. Actually, how the f**k do you hire a midget??!

11. have a look on www.hireamidget4stagnight.co.uk its a good site and ask for your 25% forces discount.

12. The little fella looks like he's happy in his work. Wonder if he pays for his own beers?

The best stag night I went on we handcuffed the brides groom to a railing/lamp post outside every bar and club we went into. Making sure he turned up on time the next day by not letting him have a single drink all night. We did make a point of standing in the windows so he could watch us slowly get out of our heads though.

Very funny. Probably not for him though.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Call me old fashioned, but the best stag do's are the ones where you tell the stag you're sick, buzz round his lasses place with a bottle of Bolly and one of those pocket vibrators you get in Anne Summers, then you make her squirt on the ceiling and swear she'll never redecorate till she's babbied up.

But I'm sure tying people to lamposts is fun as well.