Best Spam sender name?

I get tons of sh1te spam mail. It always makes me larf when the spammers try to trick me into thinking that I would actually know someone with the name that they address their cr@p with. Anyway, I have had some storters over the years, but this one today finally topped it all...

Walidtha Kuttenkuler

If you are out there Walidtha, drop me a line..

linemanloz said:
Marie Colon - 67% of our members got laid RS34
Home Town: San Francisco, CA
Height: 5' 5 "
Position: Guard
Year: Fr.
High School : Mercy San Francisco High School
Major: Undecided
Hobbies: Watching TV and playing video games.
Favorite Food: Pizza and Cheeseburgers with fries.
Words to live by: "I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying ."

Attachments

Just from todays shyte:

Delora Bjorn
Bryan Duffy

Yeah know them both well !

Probably selling penis extension pills, i get a lot of those e-mails for some reason, makes me wonder what sites my mrs looks at :threaten:

MB (Hung like a donkey)

Chief Winnipeg Gaol was offering to transfer 10,000,000 (10 million united states dollars) into my account from the Congo yesterday. Why do 419 scammers always put the amount in words in brackets?

Just a few from todays spam e-mailers

Lance Bowers

Molly Trejo

Z.Jerome DBlankenshi

Freeman Kaiser

Tarun Winesett

Levi Gonzales

Koki Tunnet

Ronc Meierl

Juan Flange

Antonia Horton

Oscarl Lockettk

Vilma Lange

Sun Vasishtha

John LeMesurier

Something about wet teens.

Boggs W. Nannie is one of the latest all stars.

I've also recently received communications from:
Barnes U. Nikola
Santana E. Gladys
Coffman Floy
Liberatore Stringer
Rodolphe Flesher
Judas Friday

and the most original:

Nothing Volume.

I've just checked my inbox and it seems Bruce Willis has, very kindly, sent me a free password for a site entitled "Big Polish Holes."

Cheers easy!!

Apparently he has lots of dirty women waiting just for me!!!

Frank Hustlors

Hi!

Name: Kelly
Year Married: 8 year

This yummy mummy loves the thrill of fycking other guys while her own husband
has no idea. She likes to get really dirty, is into bondage and SnM!

Meet her tonight!

http://www.desperatewifefinder.com/_06297e20aeec052adbee042461c06fab/

Bye

Frank

hairyhandbag said:
linemanloz said:
Marie Colon - 67% of our members got laid RS34
Home Town: San Francisco, CA
Height: 5' 5 "
Position: Guard
Year: Fr.
High School : Mercy San Francisco High School
Major: Undecided
Hobbies: Watching TV and playing video games.
Favorite Food: Pizza and Cheeseburgers with fries.
Words to live by: "I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying ."
How much spare time have you got? Or have you just dated this unfortunatly named young lady?

Geoff Wiggle

i sh1t you not.... he has a fool proof hot shares tip for me..... fantastic! where's my gun????

Clifford Chance LLP
Droogbak 1a
1013 GE Amsterdam,
Netherlands

Hello XXX ,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Clifford Chance a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr XXX hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of oct,1998. Since the death of my client in oct,1998, I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail.

Moreso,I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of 3.8 million U.S.D. On this note i decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may,with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client. I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.I propose that 35% of the net sum will accrue to you at the conclusion of this deal in so far as I do not incur further expenses.

Therefore, to facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need, first to contact me via signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence,I will immediately appraise you with the complete details as well as fax you the documents, with which you are to proceed and i shall direct on how to put up an application to the bank.

However, you will have to accent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction.

Upon the reciept of your reply,I will send you by E-mail the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this.

Best regards,

Clifford Chance

Oh, does this mean I'm rich??? :roll:

the_matelot said:
Clifford Chance LLP
Droogbak 1a
1013 GE Amsterdam,
Netherlands

Hello XXX ,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Clifford Chance a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr XXX hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 4th of oct,1998. Since the death of my client in oct,1998, I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail.

Moreso,I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of 3.8 million U.S.D. On this note i decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may,with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client. I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.I propose that 35% of the net sum will accrue to you at the conclusion of this deal in so far as I do not incur further expenses.

Therefore, to facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need, first to contact me via signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence,I will immediately appraise you with the complete details as well as fax you the documents, with which you are to proceed and i shall direct on how to put up an application to the bank.

However, you will have to accent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction.

Upon the reciept of your reply,I will send you by E-mail the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this.

Best regards,

Clifford Chance

Oh, does this mean I'm rich??? :roll:
Make this chaps day, and pass the email onto these people:
http://www.cliffordchance.com/home/default.aspx I'd imagine they'd be quite upset to find out this individual had been attempting to defraud someone using their company name.

Will probably help that they're the largest law firm in the world! :thumright: