Best software for recovering pictures from formated SD card?

P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#5
Actually, I have some pro software on my mem stick I think. A large defence company bought it, and I was given a copy. Will see if I still have it.
 
#6
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
How wrong you are there.

Try "Undelete Plus" it worked for me when I deleted lots of photos.

http://undeleteplus.com/
Really? Pray tell as I have a 4 gig memory stick that I formatted and it has my lifes work on it. Well about 400 man hours of plagiarised and doctored work on it.
 
#8
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
shhh
grown ups talking about computery things, best just replug the x-box in eh?

you something called data doctor recovery pen drive, allegedly?
if only you could pm an email address to someone who could then send you the 3.5mb rar'd file
but i'm sure you couldn't and wouldn't want to
shame the full instructions weren't included too
ah well...

and beaten by royalty too :(
 
#9
Cheers.

My Mother managed to delete the recent family holiday photo's we had with my Granadad, who died the other week. So its a pretty sentimental one.
 
#10
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
How wrong you are there.

Try "Undelete Plus" it worked for me when I deleted lots of photos.

http://undeleteplus.com/
that software only works on your comp because the deletion process is differant, files are moved to recycle bin then on confirmation of deletion they magically dissapear or so it seems, the order is for the drive in use usually C: to no longer recognise the datas existance, however when you format a drive , any drive internal or external it uses a secure deltion process (either gutmann, NSA, or DOD5220.22-M) usually DOD5220.22-M give it a google
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#11
devilish said:
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
How wrong you are there.

Try "Undelete Plus" it worked for me when I deleted lots of photos.

http://undeleteplus.com/
Really? Pray tell as I have a 4 gig memory stick that I formatted and it has my lifes work on it. Well about 400 man hours of plagiarised and doctored work on it.
A quick, or low level format won't delete everything. Far from it. Hence when we get rid of out restricted HDDs we use a specific bit of software that formats the discs x amount of time to ensure no data recovery is possible.
 
#14
nebapneb said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
shhh
grown ups talking about computery things, best just replug the x-box in eh?

you something called data doctor recovery pen drive, allegedly?
if only you could pm an email address to someone who could then send you the 3.5mb rar'd file
but i'm sure you couldn't and wouldn't want to
shame the full instructions weren't included too
ah well...

and beaten by royalty too :(
is this not the verry same walting tosser i seen mention earlier that he would one day soon like to add "swearing his oath of alliegance" to his proudest moments, that would mean your not in though you have over 1000 posts on a army forum get a life u silly walting cnut
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#16
lostnconfused said:
nebapneb said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
shhh
grown ups talking about computery things, best just replug the x-box in eh?

you something called data doctor recovery pen drive, allegedly?
if only you could pm an email address to someone who could then send you the 3.5mb rar'd file
but i'm sure you couldn't and wouldn't want to
shame the full instructions weren't included too
ah well...

and beaten by royalty too :(
is this not the verry same walting tosser i seen mention earlier that he would one day soon like to add "swearing his oath of alliegance" to his proudest moments, that would mean your not in though you have over 1000 posts on a army forum get a life u silly walting cnut
I hope you're not referring to me??
 
#17
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
nebapneb said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
shhh
grown ups talking about computery things, best just replug the x-box in eh?

you something called data doctor recovery pen drive, allegedly?
if only you could pm an email address to someone who could then send you the 3.5mb rar'd file
but i'm sure you couldn't and wouldn't want to
shame the full instructions weren't included too
ah well...

and beaten by royalty too :(
is this not the verry same walting tosser i seen mention earlier that he would one day soon like to add "swearing his oath of alliegance" to his proudest moments, that would mean your not in though you have over 1000 posts on a army forum get a life u silly walting cnut
I hope you're not referring to me??
nope that other fella whos suddenly gone all quiet with the "donnie darko" avatar
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#18
lostnconfused said:
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
nebapneb said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
shhh
grown ups talking about computery things, best just replug the x-box in eh?

you something called data doctor recovery pen drive, allegedly?
if only you could pm an email address to someone who could then send you the 3.5mb rar'd file
but i'm sure you couldn't and wouldn't want to
shame the full instructions weren't included too
ah well...

and beaten by royalty too :(
is this not the verry same walting tosser i seen mention earlier that he would one day soon like to add "swearing his oath of alliegance" to his proudest moments, that would mean your not in though you have over 1000 posts on a army forum get a life u silly walting cnut
I hope you're not referring to me??
nope that other fella whos suddenly gone all quiet with the "donnie darko" avatar
Oh I see. Nebapneb geezer. Bless him.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#20
lostnconfused said:
PrinceAlbert said:
lostnconfused said:
carlbcfc said:
Preferably free, or avaliable from the usual places.
"formatted" would mean theres nothing on there to recover
How wrong you are there.

Try "Undelete Plus" it worked for me when I deleted lots of photos.

http://undeleteplus.com/
that software only works on your comp because the deletion process is differant, files are moved to recycle bin then on confirmation of deletion they magically dissapear or so it seems, the order is for the drive in use usually C: to no longer recognise the datas existance, however when you format a drive , any drive internal or external it uses a secure deltion process (either gutmann, NSA, or DOD5220.22-M) usually DOD5220.22-M give it a google
Nope. Wrong....entirely. A format will not do that. Hence we use Dban, amongst other bits of software, to securely delete or data. Trust me on this one....you're wrong.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads