Best Sandwich

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Daede, Jan 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sitting eating a turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich, just wondering what everyone elses favourite pain-avec-stuffing is?

2. Best sandwich? Inbetween these two! :wink:

[​IMG]

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I know where this thread is heading......
    BTW,Mines a Bacon Egg Banjo!But as that's impracticle for a packed lunch,It's a pastrami,ham & cheese wrap with salad.

4. I like tuna and cucumber - hold the mayo and lashings of vinegar. White bread please.

Today however I am mostly having chicken, mayo cumber and a dash of cranberry...with cuppa soup chaser.

5. Cheese, ham and pineapple toastie.

6. cheese Possessed and jam ... sad but true

7. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Bacon...just bacon.....Tomato ketchup possibly, and butter on the bread...perfect Sunday morning....;)

8. I'm a big fan of some plump, expensiveish sausages, cooked that moment and then shoved straight between two slices of bread with lots of red sauce (either heinz or squeeze your other half's tampon).

Of course egg banjo

Chicken, bacon, lots of mayo

(I'm a fat chuffer)

9. In the style of TheBigUn's favourite, there is a suggestion of a slightly more mature sandwich over here: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=55265.html

Despite having just finished a cheese, ham and mayo crafted by my own hand, there is nothing to beat a well-made BLT, with mayo, natch.

10. Ham, Cheese with mayo and home made chutney on fresh doorstep bread!

OS

11. Chicken, sweetcorn & mayo on thick brown bread / roll

12. fresh grilled chicken fillet, mayo instead of butter and a processed cheese slice. sad but true.

13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Brie and banana

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Bacon and egg banjo.

15. Anything loaded with Bang Chutney. Johnny Ghurka's secret recipe for happiness!