Best Red light area in Germany?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Captain_Spunk, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Reeperbahn takes some beating :p

Or '10 mark alley' in Minden

2. (Deleted due to the original prick's post being deleted)
  3. Shurely shome mistake, don't you mean '10 Mark alley in Munster'...come to think of it I only ever got a kick in the b*llocks when I offered 10 Marks......
  4. The Wall in Nuernburg was pretty interesting... :)
  5. Herbertstrasse just up from the road from the "Davidswache" (the most famous chokey in Germany) in St Pauli, Hamburg. It's been "ho' central" for as long as anyone can remember. Why go anywhere else?

6. He..He...Poor old Spunky.. :wink:

Joins ARRSE today and gets an O2 Thief Badge straight off..Cnut..

Must admit he was posting some sh1te, post after post.W#'ker.. :twisted:

Anyway i must vote for the Reaperbahn (Excuse Spelling) in Hamburg.

Also an old haunt of mine in Dortmund Circa.92 to 95 the good old
    Linien strasse.. :oops:

Under the bridge by the Hotel Bender, across the road and around the wall
    at one end the munters, slowly getting better looking the further down the strip you go...Then at the end "Whipping Corner" :oops:
  7. bruck strasse brunsweig..
  8. hannover one was alright, taxi dropped us off there and didnt venture much further into the city.

20 euro a pop cant complain!
  9. What about the Wild Boar (hairy pig) in Fallingbostel during Gulf 1 . It was turned into one during the conflict anyway :twisted:
  10. Don't know if it is still open, but you could try the Haus Bremen in Osnabruck or there is one by the Bahnhof in the town centre.
  11. hairy pig is now called---the lion and is run by naffi...still a dump.
    casanova club house in walsrode is still there..
  12. Best looking hookers EVER: Kurfurstendamm, Berlin.
    Worst looking hookers EVER: Tiergarten, Berlin

In the good old days, that is

(Before 1989 that is - before most of you lot were born :D )
  13. Mon Cherie, Berlin. A bit on the thin side, but aren't all Filipinas? Very clean, you have a bath with them before, and a shower (BFO shower room with lots of people to chat to) afterwards.

So I've been told.

But shouldn't it be Mon Cher or Ma Cherie?

Horrendous thought.... Was Tony Booth ever a soldier? And if so, did he ever serve in Berlin? Which came first - the night club or the wide-mouthed frog? Or Tony Booth?
  14. That was indeed the Mon Cherie: best of many bath-tub-clubs in the ol' city. Around the time of the Falklands War, one of our Pl Comds went out with a lass who worked there, for a while. They had met while she was on duty, and he was an enthusiastic punter (growing a monster visa bill courtesy of Mon Cherie).

It fell apart, when he got confused :? , 'cos she stopped shagging him.

"Zat is work" she said "Now I go out wiz you just for pleasure". :D :D :D :D :D

Sad - but true.
  15. The bath in Mon Cherie was in the shape of a clam(so they tell me). One of our lads was shiteters, and decided just to plonk himself in it without the customary invite from said filipinas. Once in the bath, in good squaddie style he got a bit arssy, and the girl/bloke with high voice...jumped out in double quick time, closed the clam lid and locked him in.....poor fucccker nearly died of exposure!!!!!!what did we care....happy days