Best recruit prize for Matthew

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by msr, Oct 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Nice to see the Army doing PR - when I passed out no-one got a mention in any paper - there again, I was lucky to pass out, never got near a shot at 'best recruit'.

3. Good effort, nice to see the thousand yard stare is coming along.

4. Does he know he's lost his magazine?

5. best recruit???? cant even cam up properly hahaha

nah well done, i did it phase 1 and 2 and it was a great feeling although never got mentioned ever again and my awards now sit in a daysack in the loft!!!

6. Very nice, lucky him i wouldn't mind picking up a bonus at the end to make my family proud.

7. Is he getting put forward for the millies

8. How can he be the best recruit? He can't even do his drawcord up on his jacket. He needs to sort his rig out and his cam. I bet he wears a wooly hat under him helmet too.

9. :D
    Tough audience!!

10. i was under the impression cam was done in pairs, each applying it to the other. :?

11. Nah you got that confused with soaping up in the showers after exercise at least thats what he told me

12. Well done.

13. Good effort! And good PR!

It'd be good to see more of this In the local rags. In ours any lad that passes out of CTC and gets their Green lid gets a mention but thats It.