• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Best Real Time Stratergy game

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Medieval Total War 2

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Yup Dawn of war is a close second, but make sure u have the graphics turned up so you can see the beheadings etc....

But if you get any of the total war games, you wont be disappointed. Really hits its stride with RTW though...

I love C & C i have C & C 3 getting sent out to me im playing through Company of Heros its made be the same guys that done Dawn of War its quality also i like cossacks aswell.

fruitbat119 said:
Big_Mike said:
No I didnt ask what YOU are
n00b, if only these guys knew where you lived :twisted:
but to the subject at hand, you know as well as I that Nukezone ( internet sight i know) is still the best one that ive played.
www.nukezone.nu
Cheers for this little tinker. Not a bad little idea for a game !

Close Combat II, A Bridge Too Far.

Yes, it's about ten years old, but I keep playing it. Just went back to it two weeks ago, actually.

Otherwise, Dawn of War series is pretty good.

NTM

California_Tanker said:
Close Combat II, A Bridge Too Far.

Yes, it's about ten years old, but I keep playing it. Just went back to it two weeks ago, actually.

Otherwise, Dawn of War series is pretty good.

NTM
Good call, i still go back to CCII. Dawn of War with the latest expansion is mega, especially when you play on the Risk board!

Command and Conquer Generals (With expansion) is also very good, failing that, get the C+C Past Collection so you can play Red Alert!

i still love Imperial Glory.