best pub quiz team names

Mutt

Old-Salt
Team If Your Mum Wasn't Your Mum Would You?

Team Quiz On Your Face

Worth it just to hear people read it out loud

The cunning linguists (before someone gets this old fave in)

Norfolk n chance (same as above)

our two favourates (we changed weekly) were

"crouching woman, hidden cucumber"

or

(during beslan seige)

"I'd rather be a chechen rebel than John Leslie"

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Stephen Hawking's Football Boots

The quizmaster's sperm count is...

Four cough and dye

Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead

Dido's dad's dog's dead

Four play and come

The Felchers

As used by my brother and I in the Crow's Nest in Widnes circa 1990. They didn't have a clue what it meant but it made us laugh.

Used last night to much amusement due to the very attractive barmaid not having a clue what she was saying:

Alpha-Kenny-Thing

Our fits of laughter stopped us owning up to winning a bottle of plonk so she had to keep asking where alphakennything was....

genius

MIDLIFECRISIS said:
Used last night to much amusement due to the very attractive barmaid not having a clue what she was saying:

Alpha-Kenny-Thing

Our fits of laughter stopped us owning up to winning a bottle of plonk so she had to keep asking where alphakennything was....

genius
I don't get it.

That was more amusing than Outstanding's post though. I'm surprised she didn't say "I wear uniform to work" or some other bollocks.

TELIC6:

The Kylie Minogue tit tumour team

and

Armour P Niss, which the RSM read out then added: Armour getting extras for the rest of the Tour.

The_Snail said:
MIDLIFECRISIS said:

Alpha-Kenny-Thing

genius
I don't get it.

That was more amusing than Outstanding's post though. I'm surprised she didn't say "I wear uniform to work" or some other balls.
Read it as " I'll f#ck anything "
You probably had to be there.

vvaannmmaann said:
The_Snail said:
MIDLIFECRISIS said:

Alpha-Kenny-Thing

genius
I don't get it.

That was more amusing than Outstanding's post though. I'm surprised she didn't say "I wear uniform to work" or some other balls.
Read it as " I'll f#ck anything "
You probably had to be there.
Awwwww, I geddit now :)