best premiership players ever....

just a one to get people's views on THE players that have mad the prem what it is today...

1. Wrighty
2. Zola
3. Shearer
4. Bergkamp
5. Giggsy

so what five do it for you then??

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
It pains me to say it as a Man City fan, but Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes. No fcuking around in the press, no fcuking around diving and crying on the field, just consistently top-drawer performances for over a decade.

And Theo Walcott because I want to cum in his girlfriends eyes.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Matt Le Tissier, Le God!

cheggarsRE said:
just a one to get people's views on THE players that have mad the prem what it is today...

1. Wrighty
2. Zola
3. Shearer
4. Bergkamp
5. Giggsy

Methinks your havvin a larf my luvverrr with number 5 :roll:

1. Peter Shilton (as MrsD grew up behind the goal at Filbert Street 8) )
2. Ian Wright I will give you, quality player, takes pride in the game and wearing the England shirt
3. Alan Shearer (who was a pleasure to watch last night partnering Teddy Sheringham and bring back the pair for the forthcoming qualifier on Wednesday.......)
4. Stuart Pearce for the bulldog have a go England Mr Patriot, bless his cotton socks!
5. Charlie George and Stan Bowles (for the humour factor) yep I know that is six but what the hell! :wink:

This was MY post cos the bugger didnt log out (and I never noticed....... bugger!)

cheggarsRE said:

1. Wrighty
2. Zola
3. Shearer
4. Bergkamp
5. Giggsy

2. Ian Wright I will give you, quality player, takes pride in the game and wearing the England shirt
3. Alan Shearer (who was a pleasure to watch last night partnering Teddy Sheringham and bring back the pair for the forthcoming qualifier on Wednesday.......)
4. Stuart Pearce for the bulldog have a go England Mr Patriot, bless his cotton socks!
5. Charlie George and Stan Bowles (for the humour factor) yep I know that is six but what the hell! :wink:

Big Bill Werbenick....... Sporting legend and god amongst men

1. Mark Hughes
2. Zola
3. Shearer
4. Bergkamp
5. Wright

MrsDarthspud said:

3. Alan Shearer (who was a pleasure to watch last night partnering Teddy Sheringham and bring back the pair for the forthcoming qualifier on Wednesday.......)4. Stuart Pearce for the bulldog have a go England Mr Patriot, bless his cotton socks!
Totally agree with you there. Quality display from both guys.

MrsDarthspud said:
This was MY post cos the bugger didnt log out (and I never noticed....... bugger!)

cheggarsRE said:

1. Wrighty
2. Zola
3. Shearer
4. Bergkamp
5. Giggsy

My bold Good players but never played in premiership
My 5 best premiers:

1. Churchill
2. Thatcher
3. Lloyd George
4. Pitt
5. Cromwell

1.Abundlohar (spelling may be wrong)
2. Lucas Radabe
3.Ronaldhinio (Spelling may be wrong)
4. Rio Ferdinand (As much as it pains me to say it)
5.Jonas (Newcastles new midfielder. Much potential)

zubrzycki said:
1.Abundlohar (spelling may be wrong)
2. Lucas Radabe
3.Ronaldhinio (Spelling may be wrong)
4. Rio Ferdinand (As much as it pains me to say it)
5.Jonas (Newcastles new midfielder. Much potential)
This thread is about the best premiership players ever.

I know he's never officiated in the Premiership but here's my vote for the best Ref in the world.

Slaphead

cheggarsRE said:
quote]

That's what I thought I read. THE players that have mad(e) the prem what it is today.

Excuse moi but the prior years to "today" have surely made the prem what it is today, albeit wankers wearing extortionate fee tags who have surely ruined it too!