Best powder for your feet?

Depends.

If you're prone to Athelete's Foot, then Mycota is probably the best around.

General use? Curiously, I always found Johnson's Baby Powder to be the best-much finer than adult talc.

. . . trouble is, you'll be fighting off the paedos :cool:

Number 30

Swinger
Depends.

General use? Curiously, I always found Johnson's Baby Powder to be the best-much finer than adult talc.

Lol, think I’ll give the the Mycota a try then!! just looked it up on amazon, sounds good, thanks for the advise

Number 30

Swinger
Depends.

Been getting blisters with longer walks just need to keep my feet dry. Bought some better socks too....darn tough ones, so going to see if this helps.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
1585668618749.png

Pop over to the QM's and get this.

Number 30

Swinger
For what? How about "foot powder"?

In the jungle i use a 50/50 mix of Daktarin and Talc. But it depends entirely on why you need powder for your feet.
Getting sweaty feet and blisters in my altberg defenders whilst out hill walking. Just got better socks and want to keep my feet dry as possible

Personally I wouldn’t bother, but that’s just me.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Cocaine. You won't feel a think

Vim.

When actually on the hills, if theres time enough to boil a kettle for a brew I flip my socks or turn them inside out, and a tiny bit of Mycota insde them. Doing the boots up again feels like a new start.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Flour, then you can make Afghan style footbread after your walk.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
A mate of mine had a very large silicon bag that he used to put powder in the do his feet one foot at a time. Never found a silicon bag big enough.

wheel

LE
Burst blisters then wipe thoroughly with alcohol based antiseptic wipes it hardens the skin. Also wipe any sore or tender areas of the foot with them.

Latest Threads