best posting

35 ENGRs 2004 - worst posting - prick of an RSM - workshop environment with bullshit parades every 2 minutes - no escape from top corridor

2RTR 2005 - best posting - LAD was shit though - common occurrence

Guards mate, you will love it. :)

I may be lying

phil37 said:
35 ENGRs 2004 - worst posting - prick of an RSM - workshop environment with bullshit parades every 2 minutes - no escape from top corridor

2RTR 2005 - best posting - LAD was s*** though - common occurrence
you b astard, do you know me? i'm off to 35...at least its Paderborn...what kit do they have/break

onlydoingthreeyears said:
new here so forgive me
what was your best posting, anyone ever served with the engineers?
Try here
For Fooks sake, its still on the first page too.......

29 Cdo RA Wksp.

Fecking awesome. Great bunch of lads and a cracking location. Work hard play hard - never a more true word spoken.

DaRiK said:
Judging by your screen name I would think that any where your arent would be a pretty good posting.
Nice career management style......I wouldn't get your hopes up of making it to RCMO! :roll:

Nice career management style......I wouldn't get your hopes up of making it to RCMO!
Your right, maybe not the most enlightened comment.

However I think it is a fair assumption (the mother of all ....I know) that saying you are onlydoingthreeyears doesnt scream commitement to me.

Something required in a team to perform.

Judgemental, maybe, but I say what I see.

Regards

DaRiK said:
However I think it is a fair assumption (the mother of all ....I know) that saying you are onlydoingthreeyears doesn't scream commitment to me.
No bother, I agree with you. At the end of the day he may say he's only doing 3, but the last time I checked the minimum was 4 (oops, that may come as a nasty surprise). Anyway, that's an extra year to change (brainwash) his mind....lol :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P RLC 8
K RLC 2
Portaloo Attendant The NAAFI Bar 12