Best place to get unit T-Shirts/Rugby Jerseys made??

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Advance2contact, Oct 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone suggest a good place to get unit merchanidse made up at a decent quality for a reasonable price?

TIA

2. I have had numerous dealings with a company called Banana Moon who provide an excellent garment at good value prices and in quick time. They have their own website at WWW.bananamoon.co.uk

PS this is not a wind up.

3. I have always used Hargreaves

http://www.rblclothing.co.uk/

Had a few probs though, late delivery, and few mistakes, mainly because I tried too many personal things

My advice, who ever you use, stick to one colour, no personalisation, makes like a lot easier I can tell you

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As MC says, Albie Fox is a damn good place to start.

Custom jobs no problem.
    He's always delivered on time - or early.
    Multiple colours/personalisation also a doddle here.
    Setup prices may well be low as he already has most capbadges in stock.

He might be a little more expensive than other firms, Hargreaves for example, but this is more than made up for by the quality of the embroidery and shirts.
    He decided a long time back not to sell cheap, but go for good kit.
    All the ones I've had from him are still in excellent shape, no fading stretching or sagging - some are over ten years old.

The other reason I use this firm is that he's an ex-soldier & it sort of keeps everything 'in-house' as it were.

http://www.albiefox.net

Edited for reasons of complete mongevity - see next post

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You are of course completely correct Wellyhead.

Many thanks.

As a net-mong I shall now amend my post.

:oops: