Best photo ever?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bad CO, Mar 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

2. Absolutely outstanding work by the Arrse marketing department :)

Is this a first for Military websites?

Top work, the mystery bod

Now let's see more of this sort of thing, especially a big fcuk-right-off-banner on one of Saddams Palaces, or if you can squeeze a mention in? How about ARRSE as the duty buzzword/phrase?
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

The puppies privates.

10 out of 10 for the anonymous one.

Nice to see the squaddie humour is alive and well. Good luck whomever it is.

I wonder if anyone can beat that?
  4. I bet all of the ARRSE Green Slime members are now attempting to find clues from the photo!! ;D
  5. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Did anyone see the squaddie dressed as Elvis appear from behind his mates in the ackground of some snr bod being interviewed live on ITN last night?
  6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

The pic was submitted by one of our members who best remain unnamed!  I'm sure that someone could do better though!
  7. A crate of beer, to the first man (or woman) who says

"Well really, it's all a bit arrse-dot-co-uk at the moment" whilst giving a sitrep to the media vultures :)
  8. Had a SNCO once who starred in a Discovery programme on Submarines.  He was introduced as 'Richard', which explained the view to camera of a name tally with 'R Sole' on his shirt.  The Old Man was not amused when we got our copy of the screening tape through!
  9. Outstanding photo, it must be improving on the stores front as well, never seen so much "black nasty" in use without the QM being present.
  10. Top piccy

but is it an advert or just holding the armour on ?
  11. No doubt related to Mr Janus-who had a name badge made up with his nickname "Hugh" on it-strange but the yanks didn't get it!!