Best photo caption ever? "The red bandanna... indicates he seeks to be fisted."

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. this has caused considerable mirth at work. don't know how on earth she came across this page, but my missus sent me a wikipedia link entitled "handkerchief code" (that's my story and i'm sticking to it :))

anyway, apparently the gay community place different coloured handkerchiefs or bandannas in different pockets to broadcast what they are "into".

Handkerchief code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Handkerchief_code.jpg

"The red bandana in the right pocket of the man on the left indicates he seeks to be fisted; the man on the right uses a white bandanna to show he seeks mutual masturbation."
    [​IMG]

i thought the picture caption was bad enough, but there is a truly shocking "colour code" list... yellow for "watersports" was quite predictable i suppose, but i challenge anyone to know what colour "burnt umber" is, let alone what it means.

i find it highly amusing that this is a wikipedia entry, complete with links, referencing and explanations - although the description next to "dark red - double anal fisting" needs a bit of expansion (so to speak)

why can't straight women be this straightforward? how much easier would it make it when you're on the pull? just look for the girl with the ?? coloured hanky and off you go.

(i wonder if there are people wandering about with bits of cloth hanging out entirely innocently... being chatted up by gay gentlemen who think they are into "chubby chasing", "bear sex"(WTF?!?) or "animal roleplay" (a.k.a. "a cowboy and his horse")...

the mind boggles. fucking funny page though./images/misc/pencil.png

2. Has anyone tried Translating what an ARRSE tie gets you?

3. Many years back, in addition to the handkerchief code, there was a keyring/keychain code. I just searched for it online, but was unable to locate.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea, both charts were posted on the wall of the local vice and narcotics detail when I held a special commission.

4. One wonders how many squaddie housewives were pestered on the basis of a packet of omo being visible in the kitchen.

5. These things were explained to the world in a 80's Al Pacino movie called Cruising. Don't rush out to get it as it's not one of his best. The plot was about him, a homicide cop, going under cover in the world of NY poovery to catch a serial killer targeting the pooves. Some graphic scenes in it are uncomfortable but a good thing about the film was that real NY pooves community got all insulted about it.

6. Hardly surprising, really.

7. Or in Aldershot when they wore their crutchless Ron Hills.

8. Freinds, drunk and skiffed I believe.

9. "as a foulness shall ye know them "

10. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

A very confused look from a Kraut in the Ibis in Dusseldorf I cheerfully adressed as a fellow Arrse member back in the day ( " this one time, in band camp " )

Gents, this is slightly worrying...from the Wiki link above - anyone own a khaki hanky out there ? the cotton issue sweat rag would probably do it ....you may get more approaches than you have bargained for

Khaki - Military Sex (Uniform fetish) - Likes wearing military uniforms

11. I couldn't find the appropriate hanky for "seeks threesome with Angelina Jolie and Billie Piper". Anybody know what it is?

12. Whats the colour for 'wants to be gang raped by The Saturdays' ?

13. We are talking about homosexuals here. I'm pretty sure they know their colour charts.

I always knew there was more to it than a love of interior design.

14. Sometime in the late 70`s/early 80`s for keyrings etc? Around the early 80`s I used to carry my keys (house,car etc) on separate rings, with the whole lot hanging from a belt loop by a carabiner and chain, the keys themselves being kept in a pocket. Very handy, it was. At the time I was flogging cleaning chemicals, with emphasis on the catering trade and pubs. One day I paid a cold call to a pub in Castleford which, unbeknown to me at the time, was run by the then (and possibly still) Bum Bandit in Chief for West Yorkshire. He also had a name to match - Ken Oddy! Seemingly, this one pub was the centre of the universe for the local queer community.

He didn`t order anything, but he did tell me about the implications of openly wearing keyrings. Apparently, if it was worn on the right hip (which mine were) it indicated a top - a.k.a. as shit-stabber/fudge packer etc. If it was worn on the left, it indicated a bottom - a.k.a. pillow-biter etc.

Suffice to say, I immediately took to keepng my keys in my pocket, not hanging them from a belt loop.