Best phone/post stitch ups for revenge

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Make up a profile on a gay sex site or cruising site, put his number in your ad saying looking for some kinky type of stuff that will get every sick pervert in 100 miles calling him for sex.
You don't even have to stand up or move much more than your fingers to do this, hence the least amount of effort for hopefully some outstanding results.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Got an absolute toilet bidding on my shit on eb$y and then refusing to pay or communicate
I am sure there will be a reason why I should give a flying fuck that you have got yourself in the shit because you cannot work eBay. But to be honest, I am struggling to find it.

Ironduke. Back at you ref 9/10 of the posts on any subject you are sober up enough to type out

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ironduke. Back at you ref 9/10 of the posts on any subject you are sober up enough to type out
I care to post about rampant full-on up the back passage homosexual anal sex with shortarse four-eyed spotty ginger fucking Welsh cunts.

You have one chance in ten.

You're move, fatso.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ironduke. Back at you ref 9/10 of your posts on any subject you care to post
Don't you love it when stupid cunts do a quick edit to make their post more funny? The addition of 'Sober Up'? Ronnie Barker would have been proud.

G

goatrutar

The internet and phone stitch-ups are all well and good but, unfortunately, you don't have the joy of seeing the results. Might I suggest a couple of face to face stitch-ups which might give more pleasure.

1. Follow him to the bus stop/train station/work and, when the opportunity presents itself, stab him in the leg with a poisoned umbrella.

2. Go round his house with a dog. Get the dog to shit on his doorstep and when he steps out to complain get the dog to rip his throat out.

3. Kidnap one of his relatives (preferably a child) and over the next couple of weeks slice of small portions that can be sent to him through the post until he pays for his item.
To be honest, this makes the most sense so far.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Pint mug of petrol in one hand, lighter in the other. Ring the bell and when he opens the door, throw the petrol over him then stand there idly flicking the lighter while you ask him why he's such a cunt.

you've got his phone number?

then place an advert in his local free ads paper selling a desirable car (Mazda MX5, for example), but price it at the lower end of the price guide as "quick sale needed". The motor trade will be onto him from about 7am the morning of publication.

Of course, you could always put a word about him working shifts in the advert, and that callers must ring between 10:pm and midnight. That would be a right cunts trick.

Create a profile on pof with photos of some hottie in the profile write about how you lije cock pics and filthy texts and phone sex then insert phone number.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

Pm the number to me, I'll pass it on to the lads here in baghdad and every time one of us gets up for a slash we'll give him a call asking him why he's a cunt......
I'll get the LN's to call him and just talk hadji bollocks to him.

He'll soon get fed up of that shit.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
If you have his address then wait until Christmas then go around early in the morning and set fire to his car.

Sometimes its just worth waiting to do things

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Or just pm the number to sluggy to call after the harpic has been finished.

Job done

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ignore list, a beautiful thing :)
Aint it just. If you cant see me, you cant sue me.

I feel this would be a good time to discuss that time you were nicked in the pet cemetery. When you had dug up the corpse of a recently interred Labrador and were shagging it up its arse. That dog was underage you filthy dead dog shagging pedophile fucking pervert.

What is it with the Welsh and shagging animals?