Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Best one liners - Best retort - Best put down on Arrse

Can't remember who, but in response to some female saying "What else could I do" or similar, the classic rejoinder:

"Put you hand up your clack and pull your womb out."

That'll be this one then:

JimPooley said:
XkazX said:
JimPooley said:
If this is a wind-up, kindly cock off, it's boring and not original.

If this isn't a wind-up, and you really are this genuinely dense, kindly cock off, you shit thick bitch.
dont read it then jimpooley x

That's the point exactly. It's shit like this written by dribbling spacktards like yourself that is responsible for ensuring that people who used to make excellent, funny contributions to the site don't even log in any more.

Stick your hand up your clack and pull your womb out, will you.

To be accompanied by:

GrizzlyPanda said:
XkazX said:
Stanley1975 said:
XkazX said:

Judging by your username you live quite up to expectations.

Why are you still posting? You were not supposed to work out how to relogin again. Now you've proven to possess two braincells which occasionally collide together you might want to give writing more than “one word” and “more than one sentence" posts a try. I see you've been :cry: experimenting with multi syllable words. There is some progress. They could be used in the word association thread.

That thread is about typing shite so you don't have worry about the meaning of the word you're submitting. You can find it in the "book club"forum. Don't let the “book” thingy scare you away. It hasn't stopped other illiterates from posting in there so you'll feel at home in there.

To sum up the above in your native tongue:

smiley%20flip%20the%20bird.gif

I read lots of books all the time i dont know what to say now maybe i should just leave :cry: :cry:
The Cat Sat On The Mat doesn't count you halfwit trollop.