Best of Naafi nominations

It seems a while since any threads made it into the 'Best of Naafi' forum, mainly because they have been mainly shi1t, but also because I'm perhaps guilty of not modding too much over recent weeks / months and MiB also being busy.

Of course Five alphas, Kenya thread is a place reserved and will be moved today.

Are there any more?

Please pose links to the threads which may be worthy of a slot in the best of forum.

Cheers bastardos.
Kenya, without a doubt.

Purely because it conjured up memories of fruity smelling undercarriages and cruel colonial behaviour.

The originators of some threads need their faces nail gunned to their own feet....
The Kenya thread should be up for some sort of super-award. Very interesting and it hasn't been hijacked or turned into a childish row about who's dad is bigger than your dad. Awesome.
Good call on the Kenya thread P_G

If someone can clear out the willy waving then the 'look at this cunt without laughing' thread had its moments.

African infantryman of the year is up there as well

Book Reviewer
Good call on the Kenya thread P_G
Thank you for your input. My Moderators have taken appropriate action. They live to serve. I swear they do.

As to the others... they are more 'live' threads rather than classics like Kenya. So they shall remain in NAAFI for now. If we require your further input, one of us will be in touch.

Thank you for your time.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
REMEbrat The NAAFI Bar 22
BuggerAll The NAAFI Bar 19
olliee2 Sappers 33