Best not piss this one off then!

I'm all for it.

If it was my child who's life was being made a misery at school whilst the school sat back and did nothing, I'd baseball bat the head teacher.

Before making sweet love to the bullies.

R

really?_fascinating

Did anyone notice the photo caption that reads 'she is wearing an ankle tag, not believed to be related to this case2.

Nice

When I was about 7, my mum once threw bricks through the front room windows of an old git who pushed me over in the street. He was too scared to go to the police and she got away with it.

My eldest daughter was getting bullied at school, usual procedure tell the teachers they promote zero tolerance fk all done. Next daughter starts my advice to her, take no crap if they even look like there going to start smash them. Was at the school a few times because of that but she was always defending herself.

My eldest daughter was getting bullied at school, usual procedure tell the teachers they promote zero tolerance fk all done. Next daughter starts my advice to her, take no crap if they even look like there going to start smash them. Was at the school a few times because of that but she was always defending herself.
My little one (5yrs) was repeatedly getting picked on by class "mate". He had told the teachers several times, but as usual, fckall was done. One monring when I took his to school, I told the teacher this, she replied "We haven't seen anything". So just said, well, if it doesn't stop, he will fight back. Oooh, suddendly they decided to keep an eye on things. We've had no problems since.

Is it wrong to teach your kid, that if someone hits him, to "Kick the other fcker till he goes down, then don't stop kicking until the teacher pulls you away"?

My son came home last week with a bite mark on his hand...supposedly one of the other kids had bitten him. I've told the missus I will be having words with him about pre-emptive strikes and simple but effective contact points...she says I'm over reacting and I shouldn't promote fighting...I say I'm not promoting fighting - a fight involves 2 people and my logic is the other person should be on the floor crying before a fight starts.

I do have one worry though - is it right to start teaching this approach to a 1 year old?

S_R

If she hadn't have been too embarrassed to admit that it was her strap on, she would have been found not guilty.

Ah, but a fine, proud filly. You can just imagine her fighting:

in the old Highland way - bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby.
You could probably sell tickets to the pervs on here...