Best nickname ever!!

What was the best nickname ever while you were serving?
And please give the reason behind the name!!

I think "Whiskers" was my favourite, it was because his breathe smelt of cat food!! hahha

Although whilst in Kosovo they was a TA lad called sausages from london because he spoke like the THAT's LIFE dog!! (SAUSAGES, incase any of you are too young!)

"biscuits" given because some drunk idiot in the monty bar decided that the lads surname sounded like hobnobs.

young lad when i was in tidworth got the tag of "seve" short for severe, surname of burns, obviously.

ArmySurplusSpecial wrote

A lass who worked in a bar in Hameln (cant remember the name) was called "Dip and Dazzle"
if its the same one i remember from the mid 90's the bar was "flaumbaum" (??) or the plum tree in english.

she had a cracking body though.

I once had a CO with the nickname (not to his face funnily enough) of FONC;
Friend Of No Cnut

And the RSM was known as FOOC;
Friend Of One Cnut

g~~~ge wo~~~~ll, hameln in the 80's,had the affectionate tag of "slimy" cause his skin resembled a toad. poor cnut could not get rid of the tag however hard he tried

There was a RLC driver many years ago in Omagh nicknamed 'Chris Evans'. Mainly because she had ginger hair and glasses. Nothing, if not original.

At 32 we had a rather large (but really nice bloke) for an OC JK were his intials then about 3 weeks later we had a lad join and he was also fat!! with black hair so got stuck with the title of "Mini-Me" hahaha he used to get soooo P1ssed when a lad more sproggy than him called him it!!

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
ArmySurplusSpecial wrote

A lass who worked in a bar in Hameln (cant remember the name) was called "Dip and Dazzle"
if its the same one i remember from the mid 90's the bar was "flaumbaum" (??) or the plum tree in english.

she had a cracking body though.
Yeah was around 1996 time when i visited. Rings a bell, slim Blonde?? Stunning apart from the eyes!!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Once knew a guy (a civvy - but he worked for the Army somehow) by the name of Richard Large.

You've guessed it

Big Dick

Is that my coat? Why, thankyou!

When I was in Canada there was a lad (he was at rippon I think) who looked the spitting image of chucky from the rug rats but minus the ginger hair!! so for the whole 6 months he was known as Chucky what ever he did to lose the name it didn't work!! even rolling a landrover after being in theatre for about 72 hours!!

A~~d C~~~~ey ex-29 fd sqn had one or two tags given to him: half-moon heid (similarity to mr punch) OR eyeshigher (self explanatory i feel gents)

anyone remember ex-eod full screw K---h P-----tt, when he arrived at 29 fd sqn he was given the loving nickname of "deadbloke" purely cause he was soooooo fecking old, tall & scrawny. fair play he took it all in the spirit.

we even held at "deadbloke" appreciation night for him in g.v. in bosnia in 97, c/w coffins and the death march blasting out on the stereo.

good times.

There was a lad at 28 on the boxing team with the nickname OozE short for who's he looking at!! He was the most cock eyed bloke you'll ever meet!!

28 engr regt always had the nickname of "riggie w~nkers" when i was in hameln :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a diving course a 9 sqn monster by the name of j*gs U***ing gave me the pet name 'FRISP'..... (Fcuking Repulsive Ingorant Scottish Pig). Thankully it never stuck. :lol:

Served at an RA unit where one young gunner was known to all (inc BC) as 'UBIN'....Ugliest B*stard In Nato

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bras19 Health and Fitness 5
MoD_RSS MoD News 1
L The NAAFI Bar 120