best naafi barmaids

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by olliee2, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. osnabruck, mmmm happy days :wink:

2. How long ago was u in osnabruck? u on about quebec bks? i take it youre on about best looking barmaids because i can only think of 1 or 2 naafi barmaids, n they were definately not the best looking

3. In the early 70's at the Beach there was a young lady by the name of Marleen (spelling?) who worked the bar.....she was a 'large' lady but was absolutely stunning to look at and to make matters better she was a really nice person.

As a general rule tha NAAFI ladies were good !

4. roberts bks mate, though proberbly one of the smallest pub in the world

5. Them blarts had more C0ck than john waynes rifle - get yourself down the clinc

6. wer de ung owt wit de bes spelirz in da armi....proberbly

7. [​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

i'm guessing the later as that is probably nearer your age group. :D :wink: :D :wink:

8. Lass from Southern Ireland called Coleen in Lothian Barracks (Detmold) NAAFI, lets just say after hours and out of work she was most accomodating to my needs - bonnie wee thing too, which is always a bonus. Made a pleseant change from the normal 11 O'clock Goddesses I would generally end up with in the likes of the Jolly Joker, Varus etc. ;)

9. Some of the EFI barmaids would make Jade Goody look good.

[​IMG]

10. lots of the barmaids in hameln in the 80's were very very "friendly" with the singlees (especially when their hubbies were away) go figure.

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

not a barmaid but still NAAFI staff can't for the life of me remember her first name but her surname was bullock she worked in the NAAFI at 8 Sigs in 84/85 went out with her for a while but her old man put a stop to it as he didn't think his princess should be going out with a "squaddie" funny that, good enough for his wife but not his daughter.

Damm she was good in the sack (the daughter that is never met her mum :D ) wonder what shes up to know?

12. Westdown Camp, 1992 I think on some 5 Airborne brigade ex with 36 as a very young fitter. Got very well aquainted with a Scottish barmaid called Margaret Gillsomething. Bit of munter, but stick to what you know best has always been my motto. Imagine the cheer as I sauntered in to the naafi next morning :D

Spent all week of the ex up to my nuts in guts, even on the last night when stagging on, combats round ankles, oppo outside... I seem to remember a few nocturnal visits to Westdown (from 36) in the following weeks. Happy days...

13. Best and NAAAFI in the same sentence? Very bad grammar

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Very bad spelling as well.

15. Margaret Gilmartin. She's my mum.