Best Movie Stunts

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BoomShackerLacker, Sep 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very good how about this offering from 7 sunny days?

mental

2. Oh my God........................... just when you acclimatise to BASE jumping along comes a variation on the theme. There's nothing particularly technical at flying a 'bat suit' but at 10' above the ground...... Jesus Wept. Way out of my comfort zone. Why do these fcukers insist on back looping off cliffs :? Stunning photography. Thanks for the link.

3. Did you miss the documentary last week about Jeb Corliss going down the Matterhorn ridge in a wingsuit?

During one of the practice jumps he and a mate tried to go close to a suspension bridge. Mate hit the bridge (endex). Corliss says: "what did he do that for?" and went off for his next jump. Perhaps not entirely sane.

4. I saw this one. If ever there was a suitable case for treatment it was him. Never was at ease with his father, always dressed in black. Even his para kit was black including his canopy. Talked constantly about death. Still very attached to his mum etc etc. A psychiatrist's dream patient. No wonder he wanted to adopt an extreme sport.
    You'd wish those attributes on our current PM :D

5. Everything apart from the parachute :x