• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Best mate going on tour. what to get him b4 he goes!

#1
Hi my best mates going on tour start of march. i have no clue what to get him that will be useful over! any of you guys got any ideas? what would you want xxx thanks
 
#5
depends on where he going and what job he will be doing. If he is going to the COB in Basra or Camp Bastion then most of his munchie needs and magazines etc are available there.

Top needs:
Porn, although remember that it is illegal for him to take this in to the operational theatre if it is Iraq or Afghanistan.

Yep, that just about it.
 
#7
What about pictures of yourself stark naked playing and using various toys in all orifices. You must i repeat must post them here first for validation.
I thank you

hh
 
#12
sarajd said:
Hi my best mates going on tour start of march. i have no clue what to get him that will be useful over! any of you guys got any ideas? what would you want xxx thanks
I can't believe that nobody has picked up on this, but men, buying presents for other men, for any reason is just wrong and means that you're filed und 'Raving Hermer'

If you're a young lady, which I can imagine you would be having signed off your post with kisses, I would suggest the best present before he leaves would be to let him have a go on your boobs.

He'll thank you for it.
 
#13
LBdr_Pigshagger said:
sarajd said:
Hi my best mates going on tour start of march. i have no clue what to get him that will be useful over! any of you guys got any ideas? what would you want xxx thanks
I can't believe that nobody has picked up on this, but men, buying presents for other men, for any reason is just wrong and means that you're filed und 'Raving Hermer'

If you're a young lady, which I can imagine you would be having signed off your post with kisses, I would suggest the best present before he leaves would be to let him have a go on your boobs.

He'll thank you for it.

LOL yeah i am a girl lol but that gifts not happeing xx
 
#14
Buy him a bag of builders sand mixed with grit. A vessel filled with the smell of human faeces and unwashed stone age dwelling men will also add to the mix.

Voila, an instant Afghanistan experience before deployment.
 
#15
sarajd said:
LBdr_Pigshagger said:
sarajd said:
Hi my best mates going on tour start of march. i have no clue what to get him that will be useful over! any of you guys got any ideas? what would you want xxx thanks
I can't believe that nobody has picked up on this, but men, buying presents for other men, for any reason is just wrong and means that you're filed und 'Raving Hermer'

If you're a young lady, which I can imagine you would be having signed off your post with kisses, I would suggest the best present before he leaves would be to let him have a go on your boobs.

He'll thank you for it.

LOL yeah i am a girl lol but that gifts not happeing xx
How about a shot of your chebs?
To hold close to his heart
 
#16
Dont listen to them Sarajd, there rude! listen what your thinking of doing is great we need all the support we can get on tour!

Im going on tour soon to, so those pictures your sending him run off a couple of copies and send me one?
 
#17
sarajd said:
LBdr_Pigshagger said:
sarajd said:
Hi my best mates going on tour start of march. i have no clue what to get him that will be useful over! any of you guys got any ideas? what would you want xxx thanks
I can't believe that nobody has picked up on this, but men, buying presents for other men, for any reason is just wrong and means that you're filed und 'Raving Hermer'

If you're a young lady, which I can imagine you would be having signed off your post with kisses, I would suggest the best present before he leaves would be to let him have a go on your boobs.

He'll thank you for it.

LOL yeah i am a girl lol but that gifts not happeing xx
Have you ever had your "mate" buried up to his back wheels in you?

Has he ever fingered your sweet bottie until his hand got arthritis?
 
#18
hallveg said:
Dont listen to them Sarajd, there rude! listen what your thinking of doing is great we need all the support we can get on tour!

Im going on tour soon to, so those pictures your sending him run off a couple of copies and send me one?
lol ahh thank you. but still no chance of pictures lol for him or ny one lol. how bout and ipod or something lol
 
#20
sarajd said:
hallveg said:
Dont listen to them Sarajd, there rude! listen what your thinking of doing is great we need all the support we can get on tour!

Im going on tour soon to, so those pictures your sending him run off a couple of copies and send me one?
lol ahh thank you. but still no chance of pictures lol for him or ny one lol. how bout and ipod or something lol
Ok then thanks I would love an Ipod, cheers. :D
 

Latest Threads