Best Make-Out Song?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably been done before but, hey, new generation and all that...... So, what's the best make-out/fcuk/shag/bonk/w4nk song of all time?

Move Closer by Phylis Nelson in 1985. Reached numer one, one hit wonder.

And your fave?
  2. Your my mate...By Right Said Fred
  3. Make Out???

Have you been watching Grease again, you t1t?
  4. bohiemian rapsody by queen, cant spell it but can cum three times and have two ciggies whilst it's playing.......fcuking classic. :thumleft:
  5. Shagged to the tune of Dangerous Business Since 1979 by The Legion of Doom or something like that. I don't usually listen to rock as it is hard to hearken but it was 'rock night' in the club.
  6. There's a couple of options there Guru. The w4nk option was included specifically for you and your stepdad.

So, Guru, what song does it for you when you make-out with your ol' man?
  7. I was actually just talking about this with a mate of mine (though related to a different conversation).

I was at a club in Bristol kissing a girl I met and my hands down the business end, when they decided to play Ghostbusters. There is something absoloutely grate about having boobs/pussy in your hands and your tongue down a girl's neck when that comes on.
  8. You cnut. I'll knock your teeth out for that. My dad died three years before I was born..
  9. Was it by any chance Chicagos? Only they would play something like that.
  10. Peter & the test tube babies-"If you don't want to f*ck me baby, baby f*ck off"
  11. Hey, a bone's a bone whether it has meat on it or not.
  12. Nah, it was at Ramshackle at the Carling Academy. Brilliant night, Ramshackle.
  13. Was'nt it Jayne County (originally WAYNE County) who did "if you dont want to fcuk me baby then baby fcuk off" ?. I'd go for anything loud to mask the screams
  14. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen is just purpose made for a good session of ring poking.
  15. don't know if it really counts, but i have a mate who swears by the Quo 'whatever you want' as it's always playing in the 'lounge' of the place he goes to get shagged.

as for me? Open Your Eyes by Guano Apes.