Best Make-Out Song?

#1
Probably been done before but, hey, new generation and all that...... So, what's the best make-out/fcuk/shag/bonk/w4nk song of all time?

Move Closer by Phylis Nelson in 1985. Reached numer one, one hit wonder.

And your fave?
 
#3
Make Out???

WTF?

Have you been watching Grease again, you t1t?
 
#6
the_guru said:
Make Out???

WTF?

Have you been watching Grease again, you t1t?
There's a couple of options there Guru. The w4nk option was included specifically for you and your stepdad.

So, Guru, what song does it for you when you make-out with your ol' man?
 
#7
I was actually just talking about this with a mate of mine (though related to a different conversation).

I was at a club in Bristol kissing a girl I met and my hands down the business end, when they decided to play Ghostbusters. There is something absoloutely grate about having boobs/pussy in your hands and your tongue down a girl's neck when that comes on.
 
#8
O2Thief said:
the_guru said:
Make Out???

WTF?

Have you been watching Grease again, you t1t?
There's a couple of options there Guru. The w4nk option was included specifically for you and your stepdad.

So, Guru, what song does it for you when you make-out with your ol' man?
You cnut. I'll knock your teeth out for that. My dad died three years before I was born..
 
#9
Dr_Chris said:
I was actually just talking about this with a mate of mine (though related to a different conversation).

I was at a club in Bristol kissing a girl I met and my hands down the business end, when they decided to play Ghostbusters. There is something absoloutely grate about having boobs/pussy in your hands and your tongue down a girl's neck when that comes on.
Was it by any chance Chicagos? Only they would play something like that.
 
#11
the_guru said:
O2Thief said:
the_guru said:
Make Out???

WTF?

Have you been watching Grease again, you t1t?
There's a couple of options there Guru. The w4nk option was included specifically for you and your stepdad.

So, Guru, what song does it for you when you make-out with your ol' man?
You cnut. I'll knock your teeth out for that. My dad died three years before I was born..
Hey, a bone's a bone whether it has meat on it or not.
 
#12
Biggles4221 said:
Dr_Chris said:
I was actually just talking about this with a mate of mine (though related to a different conversation).

I was at a club in Bristol kissing a girl I met and my hands down the business end, when they decided to play Ghostbusters. There is something absoloutely grate about having boobs/pussy in your hands and your tongue down a girl's neck when that comes on.
Was it by any chance Chicagos? Only they would play something like that.
Nah, it was at Ramshackle at the Carling Academy. Brilliant night, Ramshackle.
 
#13
Was'nt it Jayne County (originally WAYNE County) who did "if you dont want to fcuk me baby then baby fcuk off" ?. I'd go for anything loud to mask the screams
 
#14
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen is just purpose made for a good session of ring poking.
 
#15
don't know if it really counts, but i have a mate who swears by the Quo 'whatever you want' as it's always playing in the 'lounge' of the place he goes to get shagged.

as for me? Open Your Eyes by Guano Apes.
 
#16
'Anarchy in the U.K.' Sex Pistols, Nov 1976.

Not so much a 'mood, make out' track, more of a 'mood to beat the living crap out of you before I rape you' track.

Seemed to work every time.

Armed with a claw hammer in reserve, its a fool proof method.


With a sweet whisper of 'lets not turn a simple rape into murder, biatch' into her ear.
 
#18
Nothing like a bit of passionate Pistols whilst you gently whisper into your partner's ear "What do you mean your drink tastes like rohypnol?"
 
#19
Dr_Chris said:
Nothing like a bit of passionate Pistols whilst you gently whisper into your partner's ear "What do you mean your drink tastes like rohypnol?"

Rohypnol? I do hate these new fangled thingies.

Old school. A cold chisel under the donkey jacket works sooo much better.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top