Best/Luckiest Find Youve Ever Made

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ritch, Sep 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading this story about two Aussie boys who found $100,000 while out fishing - Story Here - it made me think about the best thing you've ever found.

Mine has to be the 15 or so 'Gentleman's' magazines I discovered halfway through an underground play tunnel in the local park when I was a nipper. Kept me in w@nk material for a good three months before I got bored of it.

So, any finds that in your opinion, were the best things you could ever find?

2. A well known pizza business (DDD) delivered 2 cold ones to my address. 1 hour later got a call from business - 'Can you check outside your door as delivery boy has lost his purse'. On opening front door, large purse containing €300 - a full night's takings. Best compo I've ever received.

3. this lot

Attached Files:

4. Best find ever was on a mobile vcp on the monagh bypass - 12 cans of guenious and a bottle of bells all wrapped up in a bin liner with £80 of £1 notes. not a bad night rounded of by drives finding det caps in a well known scrotes ice cream van....

5. Not exactly all my finds ... but was involved ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Found £180 in a pub in Tunbridge Wells, total bonus as I was totally skint.

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Is that Crete?

8. This was a 'good' find ... arrse twitchy, but good!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... but I also found a quid the other day ... which was nice!

9. First post was all Afghanistan (Herat), second was from South Lebanon.

10. £300 sticking out of an ATM at Limehouse station. Result!

11. I lost 180 quid in T Wells a while ago.Can I have it back please?

12. 1986 in bootle liverpool..
    had left the army and was totaly skint..
    suppose we all were when we left..
    was given a old wardrobe fronm a charity place to start filing gaps in house..
    no mirror in bathroomm..
    take mirror from wardrobe..
    FIND 4 GOLD SOVERIEGNS 1 HALF SOVERIEGN AND A SPADE GUINEE..

errr mother..
    arrr these real??

WASNT SKINT THE NEXT DAY..

13. I was in Portugal.Near a tapas bar,by some holiday apartments.I still have my find to this day.

14. Luckiest find i ever had was when i found my car key, which had dropped off the back of a Jet Ski, into large patch of seaweed in 3 ft of murky english water!! The car key was black on a black fob!! Area was in the middle of no-where 50 miles from home. found the key after 2 hours, just as i was deciding to do the passenger window and get to wallet & phone to get Taxi back to house for spare key which would have cost about £60 in a taxi and the price of a window!! that was lucky!!

15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

haven't you broken it yet?