Best looking?

ME..........

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
this is going to be another 'I'm spartacus' thread :)

Well if it was Best looking Avi out the first three posters its a TOSS UP (pardon the pun) between HHH and Sam.......The Welsh Vote however may get Grumble into 1st place.

ps....a little furry teddy for when your away on tour may get some votes aswell.

Regarding MR ARRSE Im a non runner :(

Only one way to sort it out, all the ladies on here can send me intimate photos and I'll come back with the definative answer. I know it's an onerous job but I'm willing to take it on the chin for the lads fighting in Afghanistan etc.

Only one way to sort it out, all the ladies on here can send me intimate photos and I'll come back with the definative answer. I know it's an onerous job but I'm willing to take it on the chin for the lads fighting in Afghanistan etc.
But can we wait for years for your verdict!!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Surely not if Sam is on the hunt and its not short for Samuel! His preferences might not suit the requirements...

Alsacien

MIA
http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/163541-fight-over-who-gets-best-looking-colonel-chief.html

Based on his thread how many arrsers shape up? We have loud, lewd, nice, naughty, liars, lunatics I could go on! :) based on firm knowledge who are the best looking arrsers (yes this is a blatant hunt!)
Even the most hideous females in the army get a portion without having to trawl the Internet.
If you even not getting yours, you must be a munter so hanging that even those to idle to wank cannot be bothered.....

Jodie_Gasson.jpg

And a jolly nice girl she is, too.

But can we wait for years for your verdict!!!
I'll give instant feedback in a marks out of ten stylee, unless they are particularly stunning when it may take a few minutes for me to sort out some personal needs.

Doesn't matter what they look like when yer nose is buried in their pubic hair.
Well, the sex of the person you have your nose buried in, might !!!

Well, the sex of the person you have your nose buried in, might !!!
My post was non accusatory, whatever starts you spurting.

I am so beautiful it makes statues of the virgin mary cry tears of blood. Fact.