Best Looking Uniforms

Just discussing this with a fellow ARRSEr and we both are fairly agreed that the best looking uniform ever was the Waffen SS - modelled thus though..............

Anyone got any other suggestions/choices? :twisted: :D

When Mr Petite knows I am really hacked :evil: off with him, he has been known to come home in his grow bag type flying suit - as this for some mad reason that I will never understand :? (as I really don't have a thing about men in uniforms) always proves to be the quickest way to thaw out what would have been a very icey reception!!!!!!!!!!

What an complete coward and cheat eh ( oh sod it who's complaining!) :lol:

I agree with Hilter, the SS uniform... well can't be denied it was striking, probably striking you in the face you swine!!!

That looks shite bennet, you're confusing uniforms with good looking burds.

Ok then take out the fact that women look good in tailored jackets

And you get this, very smart isn't he. :evil:

Not quite as appetising, but he does have the second best cap badge in history (best being the QRL (I know it is called a "Battle honour”))

Attachments

Think you are missing the point of this thread, Bennett, you twonk.

Try good looking babes in sharp uniforms, not good looking babes in a bonk uniform.

The best uniform for looking godlike has to be the black coveralls of the RTR!
In terms of tottie in uniform the negative end of the scale has to be 90% of women wearing C95....howl at the moon bitches!

Pielover said:
The best uniform for looking godlike has to be the black coveralls of the RTR! etc...
Hope you don't mind me disagreeing with you Pielover - we used to have a Staff Officer who used to strut around Bde HQ wearing his Black Coveralls - he looked a right tw@t and probably went through life wondering why men with R Signals capbadges always seemed to be sniggering at him.

As it's the NAAFI Bar I should get away with saying he was a right arrogant shyte as well who probably wondered why coffee made by aforementioned men tasted of cheese too (see relevant thread on Staff Officers board for details) :twisted: :twisted:

Latest Threads