Best looking Cap badge

I've just joined the ETS and the women are (on the whole) pretty good looking. Which cap badge has the best looking girls? I don't think it's the SPS (sorry, but it's the trtuth!). Signals aren't bad and neither are medics.

rupert-bleep said:
QARAANCS
And sigs definatley
:wink:
And some of the worst :cry:

rupert-bleep said:
QARAANCS
And sigs definatley
:wink:
i agree with Sigs, i knew a signaller once she was nice! we were both recruits at ATR Bassingbourne at the same time, i knew here from AFS. she was nice.

and also there was an extremely nice pyshio down at the MRS to, i think she was a civilian though.....

Mind you some of the women do suffer a little bit from "Tank bum" (no offence) but its true

RAF!?! I have to work on a RAF Station and they are all still ugly after 10 pints.

Best have to be in Int, althought there are some monsters to bring us back to the average.

Used to be R sigs but I'm not so sure anymore, last Ex I went on there were few good looking girls to be seen. Int Corps on the other hand always had some great looking girls.

Mind you R Sigs Officer Girlies look not to bad these days. :wink:

I'm sorry, but you are all, bar one, absolutely wrong.

The best looking birds in the Army come from the Intelligence Corps. Nuff said, end of argument.
:p

CrapSpy said:

The best looking birds in the Army come from the Intelligence Corps. Nuff said, end of argument.
There were some decent one's at Chicksands the other week. There were also some complete hippa-pigs 8O

CrapSpy said:

I agree CS. However, speaking from first hand knowledge, birds in the Spanish army are on average far better looking than brits, and they don't seem to get issued a massive arrse and hips on joining 8O

Mighty_Blighty said:
CrapSpy said:

I agree CS. However, speaking from first hand knowledge, birds in the Spanish army are on average far better looking than brits, and they don't seem to get issued a massive arrse and hips on joining 8O
Saw some definitely excellent chica's in the Spanish Army the other year. I reckon Slovenian army chicks take the trophy though :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 The NAAFI Bar 20
mcflurry Military Clothing & Boots 62
samstown1 The NAAFI Bar 40