Best looking Cap badge

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Deep swimmer, Oct 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just joined the ETS and the women are (on the whole) pretty good looking. Which cap badge has the best looking girls? I don't think it's the SPS (sorry, but it's the trtuth!). Signals aren't bad and neither are medics.

2. QARAANCS
    And sigs definatley
    :wink:

3. And some of the worst :cry:

• Old Old x 1
  4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

USofA's definition of the world as they know it!

5. The Rose and Laurel - Some hellishly fine little fillies - some damn awful ones as well though! :D :D

6. Don't Rangers lead the way??? Hoooaaahh!!! 8O

7. What? a rocking horse! Gee up!! :wink: :wink:

8. That's only because you get off on Aprons, Starch and chicks

9. i agree with Sigs, i knew a signaller once she was nice! we were both recruits at ATR Bassingbourne at the same time, i knew here from AFS. she was nice.

and also there was an extremely nice pyshio down at the MRS to, i think she was a civilian though.....

Mind you some of the women do suffer a little bit from "Tank bum" (no offence) but its true

10. That's Cpl Rippers avatar. For R Sigs see:
    http://www.army.mod.uk/royalsignals/

Anyway, it's what cap badge has the best flange 8O

11. I know its of the beaten track but the RAF have a lot of good looking women even in uniform. :!:

12. Royal Corps of Signals - but yeah also full of some right dog ruff bints, i should know - shagged enough of 'em.

:D

Rincewind

13. RAF!?! I have to work on a RAF Station and they are all still ugly after 10 pints.

Best have to be in Int, althought there are some monsters to bring us back to the average.