Best kept secret in the US Navy SWCC Video

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Trip_Wire, Jan 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. Lots of "bezzer" comments :)
  3. Not realistic at all.

Where was the Californian surfur dude waterskiing behind the boat?
  4. Charlie don't surf! :roll:

5. Just a tad over the top,they must have the worlds ration of cam cream on
  6. Mmmm hawley lake.......rigid raiders!!!! 8O
  7. In all fairness to the SWCC guys I thought they looked better than the RLC.

Edited for mongtype
  8. If I was to describe SWCC in one word it would be really gay.
  9. the meaning of this is ..........a Hollywood glossed over pile of gung ho bullshit what is it about the septics they always portray them selfs as muscle bound warriors were as the sad case is the stark reality is if the technology fails they shitcan the op the most famous case was brit sf had old osama bid lid in there sights to be told to wait for the septics 4 hours later and bin lid miles away they finaly turned up result:pissed off Brits yanks monking it wasn't our fault the helo took ages why the hell didn't someone just say take the tw*t out reason yank op so all the glory had to go to the yanks they wouldn't dream of them borrow Brits geting the scalp
  10. "Best kept secret in the US Navy".......the statement doesn't hold when it's accompanied by a full on "look at us" self promotional video. :roll: :roll:
  11. Interestng that the threat seems to be from the air, not the riverbank...

Then again, Chain gun is a pretty good piece of kit; would it fit on a WMIK?
  12. I don't get it. They are boatmen?

Wearing sunglasses in the forest/jungle is ...wrong.

Very slick video though.
  13. As long as the sun does not shine on the river surface, no speed above 3 mph and no risk of ballistic / shrapnel injury then sure, wrong.... :roll:
  14. really?
  15. Ah - that is a good point. But how the hell are they going to see what they are shooting, assuming that the targets are in the forest?