Best Job in the World.....Yes Please!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That looks amazing, shame am still serving!!

Cannot believe some of the comments underneath that it would get boring!

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's got to be a scam, or more likely, a completely made up story, it is the daily hate after all.

$140,000 is a very high salary for Australia, especially on Hamilton Island. I was there only 2 months ago and there are plenty of people who already live there that would do this for a fraction of what is supposedly offered in the story.

Makes good copy though.

3. It was on GMTV and Beeb news this morning with someone for ATB talking about the job and the house that goes with it. 3 bedroom house and it's a 6 month initial contract with a rolling option after this.

4. When looking through jobs, earlier today, this one brought you NAAFI Bar-frequenters to mind:

5. 60 seconds? Bah, shove it up your arrse

6. Nah sound crap unless, can you touch the turtles?

7. Turtle toucher, people like you should be castrated!

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It does appear to be a real job offer. The salary is bloody good for Australia where 80 to 100K is a well paid job in somewhere like Sydney, so 140K plus is excellent. The location is Incredible and the place is full of young women working the bars and resteraunts etc who seem to party quite hard.

Theres not a lot of variety there though - the place would get boring pretty quick I would imagine.

9. This Job is legit guys,its sponsored by the Queensland Tourism Board,but be careful!! the funniest of the videos they recieve are being made into Pommy funny video show, the job website crashed yesterday over 500000 hits lol, but you dont have to go that far north,visit us here on Bribie island. plenty of well paid jobs going begging , cheap housing, some of the beer is drinkable, lots of nubile young wenches, sadly in my case the mind is willing but the body is knackered 8) oh and petrol is under 35p a litre at the moment and I dont miss Warrington 1 little bit :p