Best hangover cure.....

Severe your head with a sithe

stick a photo in the gallery then and get rid of that one that looks like you've had a welly melted on your barnett :D

:cry: Sorry to hear your not well. :cry: There are 2 sure fire cures.
1 a BFT (or a mile run for civvies)
2 A pint of what your are suffering from. This works Everytime for me.
:twisted:
Get well soon

I blame Dale for my hangover thismorning, which lasted until late afternoon, just had to go out and replenish supplies :oops:
If anyone gets given those hideous miniature bottles from wherever, do NOT drink the one with the skull and crossbones on the label. (or DO and let me know if it burns your lips and gives you the headache from hell) 8)

Hair of the dog Moody for sure! go for it, its virtually painless :wink:

why not let thirty blokes do your back box and fire thier custard in you, then squat over the mirror and guff over it before lapping it up.

Does that help? :D

Not a cure, so much as a prevention.

http://www.ru21sales.co.uk/

I've recently tried this. Got properly religiously hammered. Woke the next morning feeling like I hadn't had anything. 1/pill per unit seems to be the recommendation but I was doing 1pill per 2 units and no problems.

Not quite sure of the scientific proof behind your cure MDN

There's some random powder stuff you can get from Boots that can be taken post drinking session before you go to beddie byes, all I know is that it's pink. Think there was a product called 'hed start' or something that sounds similar.

this post wasn't really much hope. A lobotomy could help you.

sounds like diaoralyte or similar electrolite / oral rehydration stuff. Tried it and it didn't do to much.

Aside from RU21 a couple of ibuprofen and a pint of water before bed. Downside of this is extra fluids onboard can lead to inadvertent lagging

Arab said:
:cry: Sorry to hear your not well. :cry: There are 2 sure fire cures.
1 a BFT (or a mile run for civvies)
2 A pint of what your are suffering from. This works Everytime for me.
:twisted:
Get well soon
That works for me as well 1 Pint of lucozade Sport with Resolve, Alka Zeltzer and 2 Neurophen. Then a 2 mile run followed by a shower a full fry up and hair of the dog. Works for me every time and have some of my best run times as well.

Hope you feel better

I cant run a bath, let alone two miles - feck that! I just went to sleep in between throwing up sessions.

Did not move from sofa for most of the day and night and feel fine today! Amazing what about 80 hours sleep can do! :lol:

Mighty_doh_nut said:
why not let thirty blokes do your back box and fire thier custard in you, then squat over the mirror and guff over it before lapping it up.

Does that help? :D
MDN, i took your advice but although the distraction helped a bit I am STILL trying to get the man custard off the mirror - Mr Sheen just doesn't cut it! 8O :lol:

Moodybitch said:
Any tips for curing the bloody things..........sick this morning and feeling ill all day.

Advice on how to get rid needed.....................
The best cure I got from an army doc was to take 2 neurofen, a pint of water with dioralyte mixed in and a multi vitamin tablet...........you should take it before you crash into bed so it gets to work while youre snoring and farting into the wee small hours but it helps the next day as well. Get plenty of fluids into yourself basically....as it were :oops: :wink:

It makes your head feel less like a pig has shat in it............ :x

Just as an aside, you can take lots of dioralyte. If you're going to get so obscenely blatted as to not remember to take it before you go to bed, take one before you go out. Then leave a bottle of water (sealed) and a packet of dioralyte (sealed) near to where you hopefully will see it before you stumble into bed, if not it's ready for you the next day.

It does work well, but it's a good idea to take one first thing in the morning after as well, and if you've got it, one of those 1k vitamin C tablets (the fizzy ones that make an orangey drink).

I find that after waking, dabbing some fish guts behind each ear, hopping twice round the living room on my left leg (i have a club foot on the right!) followed by a pint of yak spunk works for me!

cait said:
I find that after waking, dabbing some fish guts behind each ear, hopping twice round the living room on my left leg (i have a club foot on the right!) followed by a pint of yak spunk works for me!
:D Cait, I thought you did that before you went out where you come from :wink: ........................where's moody going to get a pint of yak spunk in Aldershot at 3am? 8O

Yep, take up Mexican black-tar heroin instead. :D

By far the most effective hangover cure for the morning after effect is rampant shagging :D :wink: