Best gadget

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by goatbagthedruid, Aug 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just got an Internet radio after posting to Germany and fed up with the lowest bidder, commercial-like radio that BFBS put out. What an amazing product. Helps that we have unlimited broadband (which is super fast).

Also iPhone (I have a 3GS) is outstanding; a real game changer for gaming, mobile phone and Internet on the go. Unfortunately on UK contract until run out. German contracts v expensive.

Any others?

GBTD

2. I like my HTC Derire....much better then iwotnot IMHO

3. HTC deriere??

HTC products are gash.

4. Ooops! Damn keyboard and its misspelling! Whats wrong with them? Think its much better then Apples thing.

5. They're shit ;)

6. .
    Remote control love eggs are pretty good.

7. are they noisy?

8. I'm onto my 3rd iPhone, I love the interface and the apps. Only thing that pisses me off is iTunes, what a pain in the fecking arse.

9. Just got a Linux based Toshiba Thrive (Honeycomb OS) - I loaded up the Dolphin browser and it feels way better than any of the A*p*e products I'm a happy camper ...

10. Don't tell me, it just works. I hate people saying that shite. I totally agree with you on Itunes....thats shite too.....why can't I drag and drop stuff? I just got a new laptop and can't sync my IPOD touch with Itunes, it wants to erase my ipod and then sync with the computer.

11. Download a piece of freebie software called "sharepod" it transfers all of whatever is on your iPod/iPhone and saves it on your laptop hard drive. I back up all my music, vids etc to my home computer in case iTunes on my netbook wipes the lot. (Which chances are it will at some point!)

• Like Like x 1
  12. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Thank you. That looks useful indeed.

13. Or contact iTunes an the will allow you to re download all purchases!

14. my blackberry, ive got the newer model on my christmas list.
    talking about christmas, what would you like this year for chrimbo ?

15. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer