Best Freeware

Looking for trouble, the more people the less likely you will find consensus.

Rotate the lead on location and set the same date every year, make everyone know next year its the X week in X every year.

We used to do the first week in September, organizer would hire the van or whatever, by year 3 it was in everyones calendar and we had to kick the knobs we used to make up the numbers in the first 2 years.

Been the same week for 10 years and we get the same crowd.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Q. Does any know of any decent freeware/websites that provide a toolset for collaboration on suggested dates, and collaboration on activities. What I'm thinking about is where we have a 6 week window in the autumn, people suggest dates that are good for them, everybody votes on suggested dates. Same with destinations, suggest and vote. I've looked at Eventbrite, Trello etc, but can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. All suggestions with first hand experience gratefully received
monday - team management software | monday.com
Create Group Calendar | BAND

Just had a fantastic long lad's weekend in Ibiza - swimming and trekking rather than clubbing and substance abuse - food and drinks were fab. However it was just 5 of us this year due to it being arranged at short notice, and cock ups in people replying to suggestions of dates and locations.

A search revealed nil so....

Q. Does any know of any decent freeware/websites that provide a toolset for collaboration on suggested dates, and collaboration on activities. What I'm thinking about is where we have a 6 week window in the autumn, people suggest dates that are good for them, everybody votes on suggested dates. Same with destinations, suggest and vote. I've looked at Eventbrite, Trello etc, but can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. All suggestions with first hand experience gratefully received

Might be a sledgehammer to crack a nut but the free version of Evernote should let you cobble something together.
Take better notes with Evernote Basic | Evernote

Just had a fantastic long lad's weekend in Ibiza - swimming and trekking rather than clubbing and substance abuse - food and drinks were fab. However it was just 5 of us this year due to it being arranged at short notice, and cock ups in people replying to suggestions of dates and locations.

A search revealed nil so....

Facebook does s good job imho.