Best Figurine/Presentation Piece

Many moons ago a lad from 9 Squadron was posted over to our unit in Waterbeach, he had done a pathfinders course among other things and showed us what I can only describe as the very best figurine/presentation pieces I saw in my time in...

It was painted in finest detail and was a Squaddie sat down with his stripped down webbing in front of him, everything emptied out and he was cleaning his Weapon parts, it was excellent!

I was wondering if anyone was ever given this same type of figurine as a leaving presentation piece, I can't remember if it was a 9 Squadron item or general Squaddie figurine but it was brilliant.

If anyone has a link or a picture can you show it here...

never seen the one you are on about but have a few different ones from my time & as hurrah says that company are pretty good.

chimera

LE
Not sure it was a 9 Sqn piece. The standard presentation "many moons ago" was a cold cast bronze figurine of a paratrooper at "action stations". I don't recall a piece like the one you describe in the PRI.

chimera said:
Not sure it was a 9 Sqn piece. The standard presentation "many moons ago" was a cold cast bronze figurine of a paratrooper at "action stations". I don't recall a piece like the one you describe in the PRI.
It may well have been from his Pathfinders/Patrols Course then... it could be done of course for any Unit.

Wish we had one at 61 field support sqn in the 80s.It would have been a fat statuette with its webbing on back to front,beret on the back of its head and a can of McEwens in place of SLR.