Best feeling in the world!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spartan5762, Feb 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been done, and if so mods please delete it. Last night whilst driving back to camp I needed a piss, now me being on the M4 with no services in sight I had to hold onto it, once pissing (and it was touch and go) I suddenly thought what is the ARRSERs best feeling? Could be;

Dump after a heavy night on the Guiness and Kebab and no free traps for a while.
    Ice cold lemonade when head is banging with a hangover.
    First pint when off the plane from some desert shithole.
    Touching Eves puddings after a particularly dry spell.
    Arrival at Twickenham for AvN after a hellish journey.

The list could be endless, so I ask, at what stage have you gone "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats the fucking belter!"?
  2. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Hold on... I'm just getting some Popcorn and a beer. May I suggest that any posts with "that" rifle, best Gyros, hookers in Kenya, alcohol or wanking are disallowed? Hawd on... that doesn't leave much.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Eve's pudding, well I have to say I'm not a big eater if puddings but Eve's pudding isn't that special. I wonder have you tried warm fudge cake?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jarrod I was a little sick in my mouth there if I am honest.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. When you are at a fancy do (posh froc all that jazz), and you have to hold on to your wind and I mean clenching, you can't go to the loo because the other ladies will hear so you have to "find" a reason to go to the car/outside, and when not a sole is present you can release the beast in the privacy of a empty car park.

That is a good feeling, especially if you have been holding it through speeches or award givings.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Bubble wrap.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. A sneeze
  8. TheresaMay

Oh and at the end of the day, when you take off your combat assault boots (or BCHs, or DMs for you old timers) - there's nothing like removing the socks, olive green - and having a good old shin-scratch.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. First fart in the morning, usually a true ripsnorter
    • Like Like x 1
  10. First cup of Yorkshire Tea* in the morning with 3 sugars and milk. Ruins me for the day, but it's worth it.

*Lesser shitter teas are available.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. When/if you realise you are not in the shit as much as you thought you were at first.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. a long and satisfying soapy tit wank with a big tittied tart always does it for me.
  13. TheresaMay

I remember in basics on the final ex once I got woken up for my go on stag.

Couldn't quite believe it as it felt like I'd only had my head down 5 mins (which is always the case I know). But then the guy said to me "Smith, come on!"

I was like "Smith's in the next shell scrape mate". Oh how nice it felt as I sunk back into my maggot.
  14. The smell from a lightly oiled mouse tail......hmmmmmmmmmm
  15. well fired roll, square sausage, lurpak, and a glass of ice cold milk.