Best ever sports prize

This should really be reserved for a Friday night thread but....

Vibrator prize for Spanish squash champion spurs sexism debate
1558467830394.png

A squash championship in northern Spain has sparked a debate about sexism in sport after female participants were awarded a vibrator, wax and a kit to remove foot calluses.
1558468121271.png

Maribel Toyos of the squash federation of Asturias (l) and competition winner Elisabet Sadó have criticised the prizes at the competition

Well I'm happy to assist Elisabet ...

Poor show by the squash competition organisers. They could at least have got something roughly racket related. This bondage spanking paddle for instance.
Lovely grip on the thing

View attachment 394213
A squash championship in northern Spain has sparked a debate about sexism in sport after female participants were awarded a vibrator, wax and a kit to remove foot calluses.
View attachment 394215
Maribel Toyos of the squash federation of Asturias (l) and competition winner Elisabet Sadó have criticised the prizes at the competition

Sexism? Er, I'm pretty sure those items are quite easily used by males as well as lesbians. ...sorry, I meant females.

1. Do we have any pictures of potential winners?

2. If they added a webcam to the list it could count as a female home business start up kit.

3. The two women in the picture just want to keep the goodies to themselves. Perhaps trimming their excess hair, dealing with callouses, and having a good vibro session will make them less grumpy?

4. What do male winners get?

Potential winners:
1558474524095.png

@Yokel where women are concerned there are NO male winners

If only there was a thread for shit like this. You are Crusty Rusty incarnate
View attachment 394213
View attachment 394215

Are they still taking applicants?
1558489543943.png