• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Best ever Secret Santa presents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Guy receives a dog lead as his secret santa pressie, a week after his dog had been put down. Priceless!
 
#3
Its like rain on your wedding day eh?

Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife?
 
#6
whosthedaddy said:
Guy receives a dog lead as his secret santa pressie, a week after his dog had been put down. Priceless!
The long winter evenings must fly by in maison whosthedaddy. My favourite secret santa present was a turd in a box; it still takes pride of place on my coffee table two years later.
 
#7
Bat_Crab said:
The long winter evenings must fly by in maison whosthedaddy. My favourite secret santa present was a turd in a box; it still takes pride of place on my coffee table two years later.
Liar, i bet you dont keep a turd in a box on your coffee table.
 
#8
Easy tigers, I was just moving on from the other Secret Santa 'Bacon and wine' thread to see what other people had come up with which may be deemed offensive? I'll not bother in future! lol
 
#9
Cait said:
Bat_Crab said:
The long winter evenings must fly by in maison whosthedaddy. My favourite secret santa present was a turd in a box; it still takes pride of place on my coffee table two years later.
Liar, i bet you dont keep a turd in a box on your coffee table.
Rumbled! It was actually a manicure set and a rubber duck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Top