Best Ever Movie Weapons

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by flipflop, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a fan of the Golden AK in lord of war!
  2. Rambos compound bow with the never emptying quiver, that he assembles in the jungle without the aid of a bowpress.
  3. Got to be Blain's man portable mini gun in Predator. Failing that, John Wayne's lever action rifle that NEVER needs re-loading.
  4. I can't believe Kevin Costner got in the list.

This might cause a bit of damage

Attached Files:

5. this maybe the place to ask, I wathced Diehard 4.0 last night, what is that assault rifle the bad guys were using when they busted in the kids house to kill him? they looked fancy!
  6. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

I was always a fan of the nuke that Peter Seller's sat astride of in Dr Strangelove.

That or the Millenium Falcon - it just kept on going......

7. The Eraser!
  8. Anything ever carried by Arnie. Unlimited ammo, no reloads and guaranteed to hit moving targets from the hip at any range. If only they could underbid Royal Ordinance.

Failing that, that farmyard-animal-firing catapult from Monty Python's The Holy Grail. The only thing worse is being taunted a second time.
  9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Smart As Carrots.

You made me remember. It can only be the...

10. Captain Jack's amazing Webley least 3 squillion rounds in the cylinder and able to make brown bread humans AND other life forms: a far, far better PPW than Clint's .44 Magnum............
  11. Nah, it'd be 'The Cricket' from Men In Black for me any day.
  12. A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
  13. My favourite was the never-emptying bags of bombs in "Where Eagles Dare."
  14. Has to be the death star,just A shame they got cowboys to build it.