Best ever BFT time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of the wannabees on here wont even know what a BFT is.

My best time was 8 mins 32 seconds.

Mind you I was wearing diving boots at the time.

Those were the days.

None of this Ron Hill and trainer bollocks :D

Good for you....

It takes you 8 and a half minutes to make a sandwich jesus thats slow

Can't remember exactly but I do remember being very hung over and very ill afterwards. It was around the 7.52 mark with boots. Best times these days sit around the 1030 margin :D

jt9563 said:
Can't remember exactly but I do remember being very hung over and very ill afterwards. It was around the 7.52 mark with boots. Best times these days sit around the 1030 margin :D
BFT in boots.

Good man.

The kids in todays Army dont know they are born.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't feed Tubby! Be good children.

Harry_Monk said:
Personally I don't know and don't really care. Pass or Fail was all I was interested in.
Clearly no ambitition or any desire to improve your level of fitness.

If you had been in my Regiment I would have transferred you to the Corps with all the other Trogs.

I can see this thread going the same way as his other one.

If Tubby really wanted to compare BFT times with everyone, he'd have done a search for a thread dedicated to those that wish to flaunt their racing snake prowess.

But he hasn't, so he's a troll or just a boring cnut.

oldbaldy

LE
devilish said:
I

he's a troll or just a boring cnut.
My vote is for both.

devilish said:

If Tubby really wanted to compare BFT times with everyone, he'd have done a search for a thread dedicated to those that wish to flaunt their racing snake prowess.

Yet another Squaddie wannabee I see.

Because you probably failed the exam at your local careers office no need to take your frustrations out on me.

Jog on :arrow:

This is a thread about something you know nothing about so pull your head in.

I think Tubby is just trying to get as many threads locked as he can....

Tubby128 said:
Harry_Monk said:
Personally I don't know and don't really care. Pass or Fail was all I was interested in.

If you had been in my Regiment I would have transferred you to the Corps with all the other Trogs.
One of the fastest people i knew (regt cross country runner etc) couldn't tab with full kit. So would you transfer him as well, or is it all about running with f8ck all kit that proves a persons' fitness? Or are you implying that a shire horse can do the same job as a race horse and vice versa?

Just a thought :roll:

Recce19 said:
Tubby128 said:
Harry_Monk said:

One of the fastest people i knew (regt cross country runner etc) couldn't tab with full kit. So would you transfer him as well, or is it all about running with f8ck all kit that proves a persons' fitness? Or are you implying that a shire horse can do the same job as a race horse and vice versa?

Just a thought :roll:
If he is a fast cross country runner but claims to not be able to Tab, then he is clearly trying to pull the wool over your eyes, or is very lazy.

I would certainly have had him transferred to the Corps.

Tubby128 said:
devilish said:

Yet another Squaddie wannabee I see.

Because you probably failed the exam at your local careers office no need to take your frustrations out on me.

Jog on :arrow:

This is a thread about something you know nothing about so pull your head in.
yep, OK whatever you say tubbyspice.

BFT=1.5 mile squaded run in 15 minutes no more no less. Then 1.5 miles best effort. Light weights, boots CH, issued red or white T-shirt.

6.55 was my best but who gives a fcuk? It was 22 years ago and I can walk it now with the time I get.

So jog on :arrow: troll, you're obviously needing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.