Best drill square put downs here please

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ABrighter2006, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, we've all heard a few good ones, and some of us have delivered some killer lines for poor turnout. What's the best you've heard / said on the square?

2. woody you are to arms drill what myra hindley is to baby sitting :D .

3. "F**k me, your drippier than a broken fridge!!!!! :D

4. I think the very best one was probably.

Oh FFS how many times is this subject going to be opened in a new thread?
    Doesn't anyone know how to use the search function?
    I wonder how long this one will survive before it ends up in the hole.

Of course that might not be exactly right but you get the drift. :twisted: :lol:

5. Please "Put down" anyone who enjoys doing bloody drill!

6. Sorry Steven - did a couple of searches and came back with nothing, if you want to tell me the search string and MODs direct this holewards, no probs.

Priceless Woody!

7. Cheers CC - seen and will head there!

8. I shouldn't have followed the link I posted. There is now a cocktail of snot and water on an important report.

Why?

Exhibit 1 - "If you don't win this drill competition I will go home and thrash my wife to within an inch of her life! Now dig those fcuking heels in!"

Exhibit 2 - "Get your arms up to shoulder height or I'm going to shove something hard and salty into your mouth... AND IT WON'T BE A PORK SCRATCHING!"

Genius

Charlie

9. "On the double then ABrighter2006, go on. GET OF MY FUCKING SQUARE!!!"

10. One i could never figure out was STAND SHAGGING STILL i mean how can you stand still whilst shagging

Also GET A FcuKING GRIP ........ of what ????

11. "The length of your ARM not the length of your cock!"

Did you shave this morning?
    Did you use a mirror?
    You should have used a razor.

12. MAYBE PEOP;E ARN NOT SO SAD AS YOU TO KNOW WHAT THREADS HAVE BEEN ON BEFORE...2000+ post get out more geek.

13. Scots Guards CSgt RMAS mid 1980's to one of the gentlemen cadets from hotter climes:

'Sir, if your brains were leather, you wouldnae have enough to make a pair of spats for a one legged budgie'.

plus

'Mr XXX Get a blue print for your brain, IBM are trying to make their robots stupid'

Classic

14. Drill pig on inspection.

"You! You're wearing glasses. I don't like people who wear glasses. They're sneaky!"

Along the line.......

"You! What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Nothing, staff, I've got contact lenses."

"Aaargh!! Contact lenses. I hate people with contact lenses. They're double sneaky. Get off my parade square."

Well, it was fcuking hilarious at the time!