Best drill square put downs here please

So, we've all heard a few good ones, and some of us have delivered some killer lines for poor turnout. What's the best you've heard / said on the square?

I think the very best one was probably.

Oh FFS how many times is this subject going to be opened in a new thread?
Doesn't anyone know how to use the search function?
I wonder how long this one will survive before it ends up in the hole.

Of course that might not be exactly right but you get the drift. :twisted: :lol:

Steven said:

Of course that might not be exactly right but you get the drift. :twisted: :lol:
Sorry Steven - did a couple of searches and came back with nothing, if you want to tell me the search string and MODs direct this holewards, no probs.

Priceless Woody!

I shouldn't have followed the link I posted. There is now a cocktail of snot and water on an important report.

Why?

Exhibit 1 - "If you don't win this drill competition I will go home and thrash my wife to within an inch of her life! Now dig those fcuking heels in!"

Exhibit 2 - "Get your arms up to shoulder height or I'm going to shove something hard and salty into your mouth... AND IT WON'T BE A PORK SCRATCHING!"

Genius

Charlie

One i could never figure out was STAND SHAGGING STILL i mean how can you stand still whilst shagging

Also GET A FcuKING GRIP ........ of what ????

"The length of your ARM not the length of your cock!"

Did you shave this morning?
Did you use a mirror?
You should have used a razor.

Steven said:

MAYBE PEOP;E ARN NOT SO SAD AS YOU TO KNOW WHAT THREADS HAVE BEEN ON BEFORE...2000+ post get out more geek.

Scots Guards CSgt RMAS mid 1980's to one of the gentlemen cadets from hotter climes:

'Sir, if your brains were leather, you wouldnae have enough to make a pair of spats for a one legged budgie'.

plus

'Mr XXX Get a blue print for your brain, IBM are trying to make their robots stupid'

Classic

Drill pig on inspection.

"You! You're wearing glasses. I don't like people who wear glasses. They're sneaky!"

Along the line.......

"You! What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Nothing, staff, I've got contact lenses."

"Aaargh!! Contact lenses. I hate people with contact lenses. They're double sneaky. Get off my parade square."

Well, it was fcuking hilarious at the time!

oldbaldy

LE
AA Drill wing Pirbright instructor to A&SH Sgt:
'Show nae breeks'

Show parade meant holding his kilt up from the front!

newlynpirate said:
Steven said:

MAYBE PEOP;E ARN NOT SO SAD AS YOU TO KNOW WHAT THREADS HAVE BEEN ON BEFORE...2000+ post get out more geek.
At least, the geek can use the English language correctly. You dribbling MLAAAR.

newlynpirate said:
Steven said:

:crying: You're so cruel. You know I can't get out anymore due to my agrophobia brought on by being beasted around that huge open area of flat tarmac :headbang:

Lots of junior guardsmen on parade, drill bloke,
"You f*&king lot had better join the f*&cking Air Corps as there are more flapping arms here than helicopters there"