"Best" defence soliciter arguments for low lifes

It seems the usual thing briefs trot out these days as a "defence" for their scroates with form clients are the usual AHDT, Aspergers, lack of a caring home, being really sorry (when caught) blah blah.......

Thought I had seen the lot, but this guy obviously has been on the juice or something!

As usual comments are a giggle.

The solar panels were found intact and were 'returned to the owner in a short space of time'. In a victim personal statement, the owner of the panel said she had 'spent her life savings on the solar panels'.

I'd also want to know who took her life savings for some solar panels. Something is amiss here I feel.

I'd also want to know who took her life savings for some solar panels. Something is amiss here I feel.
Hopefully someone will be able to shine a light on that. :slow:

"Chris Read, for Labich, said the 26-year-old had been trying to help a friend who was being evicted and needed their belongings removed."

Geezer is caught for the third time driving while banned, so no insurance obs, and over the drug limit too as he "self medicates" due to a childhood accident.

Luckily he was banned from driving, so that should put an end to all his antics.........Oh, hang on!

Latest Threads