Best chat up line in the world

Well after some decades assessing this issue it comes down to these two.

a)Get in the car, I've got a knife.

or

b)Let's not turn this perfectly ordinary rape into an ugly murder.

What do you guys think?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have to agree they are very good and I have used both on occasions. I have also found "Do you want to see your kids again" works quite well.

or

What do you guys think?
As someone now masquarades as someone with legal knowledge I can catergorically state A as you are only referring to one offence ie carrying an offensive weapon. B is one admission and a threat of a further serious offence. You can never be too careful as PC Plod will go to any lengths to get his weekly nick quota including cross dressing as an open legged hussy wearing very little and just asking for a good seeing to!

Excuse me love, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a friend who usually relies on 'My name's Dick. Do you like it?'

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've always liked:

''I think we are going to have sex tonight sweetheart.''

''What makes you so sure?''

''I've got a knife.''

or

What do you guys think?
Thanks you owe me a new keyboard you nutter! Coffee, snot and Dell do not mix! LOL

I usually find the line "Hi my name is Cuddles you know the score" usually induces them into the car, albeit as pertrified wrecks but it works.

I have to agree they are very good and I have used both on occasions. I have also found "Do you want to see your kids again" works quite well.
Yes that is a good supplementary but I have to admit I was a bit thrown the other night when the woman asked me to "think of my kids". The kinky bitch. It worked though.

I usually find the line "Hi my name is Cuddles you know the score" usually induces them into the car, albeit as pertrified wrecks but it works.
OFRAPE will be in touch my friend, Cuddles is a registered trademark of Rapist International! Itself a brand in the Violent Assault stable...

"you smell nice Love, did you run here?"

"your hair looks nice, did you get here by motorbike?"

and if there are two stunners to choose from

"are you two related? No? same boxing club then, surely?"

The other romantic dialogue that has caused me issues lately was when I asked a girl if she wanted to go on top. She gave me a funny look and said "You're new to rape aren't you?"

OFRAPE will be in touch my friend, Cuddles is a registered trademark of Rapist International! Itself a brand in the Violent Assault stable...
So that's where all the black and blue birds who aren't up for a shag come from?

They used to, msr, but I've now found the loose panel at the back of the garage they were getting out through.

Bloke..Do you know that your knickers are coming down?

Bird..(they always look down)..no they're not.

Bloke..Wanna bet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrHappy The NAAFI Bar 121
SandysOpinion The NAAFI Bar 17
P The NAAFI Bar 80