Best buys from the PX

Off to Germany shortly, can anyone recommend the best buys from the PX?

Cheers,
msr

Mike 'n ike's jelly beans...mmm i love 'em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheap ski gear and levi 501s if you are stuck in the 80s.

Don't try and buy any Morris Marina spares...... they dont sell them :D

keep away from cheap Mountain bikes, mate of mine bought one a while back and snapped the frame 3 weeks later, welds were a bit dodgy bit far to take it back :?

Mountain Dew, Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,Gimme,

Camelbaks, and as mentioned, 501s. Bought a pair 9 years ago, and they still fit.... sort of :oops: .

In Afghanistan you could 'buy' one of the checkout girls, :D (*ahem* allegedly 8O ) she was sent home after $5000 was found on her. :twisted:

Apart from that try the strangely flavored sunflower seeds.

Sluice_dweller said:
................................ clinque stuff................................
makeup??? 8O

Household linen (sheets, towels), luggage, some hand tools. If there is a military clothing store it's worth a look if only for boot zippers ( I think that's where they keep them). Zippo lighters.

Ventress

LE
Got the duty $50 Gerber multi tool, which I never used, only to find out it was the top of the range that costs £100 in Silver-ripoff-mans, damn, knew I should have bought 5 and flogged them on Ebay! :cry:

gps about half price compared to uk
large camel bac daysacs very good
cats eyes for helmets buy loads flog to mates 85 c px £3 uk

oh and moutain dew :lol:

PX in Garmish has all the winter sports gear you could ever want.
snowboard or ski. :D