best broadband phone provider haverforwest

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by lingpotx, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all anyone in haverfordwest advise me on best broadband/phone provider in this area looked on the net and top speed is 8mb just wondered if anyone there has personal experience of who is any good cheers

2. Is the . and , buttons on your keyboard not working?

Try www.moneysavingexpert.com & www.moneysupermarket.com for some useful advice on broadband issues.

I'd advise you to go back to school and pay attention to grammar lessons as well. You must be a Spec Op with grammar like that...

3. Matelot I have looked on those sites and asked for personal experience as its been several years since i lived in the uk so if you dont have any shut the fck up AND as for my grammar it was a quick post whilst i was in between clients.

4. [​IMG]

You obviously can't read either as well.

Trust me, there's an awful lot more people on there who will post about their personal experiences with various ISP's than on here. Now get back in your box you mong.

In between clients? How much do you charge for a happy finish?

5. Nice bite!!

6. If you're a Sky customer you could do worse than give them a ring. I phoned them for their rates and found out that, because I was already a Sky customer, all I had to do was pay £30 for the wireless router and that's it. Forever. My line speed isn't great, but I don't look gift horses in the mouth very often.

7. if you live in an area where you cant get sky - e.g. conservation area etc, I would go for tiscali, £27ppm including all landline calls, line rental 16mb, free international calls and cheap mobiles. Personally they were the best for me, but someone might be able to advise better as i chose my provider in a hurry (mrs arby was shouting a lot)

p.s. can I abuse you a bit for your grammer now?

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I was going to help you, but after reading that post you can poke off.

Tough luck, as I used to run an ISP.

9. Best advice for you;Feck off back abroad and take that sh1tty attitude with you

10. I have just moved to the area and was quoted a max of 5.5Mb/s, however i am getting just over 6.7Mb/s with BT, although at the more expensive end of the range, unless you have had a BT line for more than 12 months you will not be able to utilise the companies like tiscali or pipex for their phone and broadband package because they require a BT line to to transfer to them.

11. Pot, Kettle and Black ...... anyone ?

12. Like with like,manners don't cost anything

13. A fair comment but as you say, manners cost nothing so why not use them even when faced with abuse? Instead of becoming the very thing you are criticising (obviously thats not directed at you personally Rhodesian).

Oh, meant to put on my last post ...

www.adslguide.org is another to perhaps look at. Always good to check as many sources as you can to get a good, rounded opinion.

14. Umm.

This is like the old question of "If we kill people who kill other people we become just like them". Wrong. The point is that they make the decision to kill first (be abusive), so therefore they deserve to be treated as they like to treat others.

This does not make you the same as them, as they ask to be treated this way surely?

15. Racist b*stard.