Best boot polish for magnums?

Gizzer

Swinger
I've just got a lovely pair of magnums (sorry Altbergians!) and i polished them withy a sample polish i got, i was told not to use it after by my OC and was told to get some new polish, now Leder gris is alright, however, it's not exactly cheap for what it is, i really dont want them to turn purple so does anyone know a good but cheap brand of polish that is suitable for brown Magnum Panther 8.0.

I've just got a lovely pair of magnums (sorry Altbergians!) and i polished them withy a sample polish i got, i was told not to use it after by my OC and was told to get some new polish, now Leder gris is alright, however, it's not exactly cheap for what it is, i really dont want them to turn purple so does anyone know a good but cheap brand of polish that is suitable for brown Magnum Panther 8.0.
Why was your OC getting a sad on about the type of polish you use? Were you polishing them with purple crayons or something?

Tell the OC if he doesn't wind his neck in he'll be seeing his face in your boots sooner than he thinks.

( pack your grip ready for Colchester before using this advice )

Black.

Tell the OC if he doesn't wind his neck in he'll be seeing his face in your boots sooner than he thinks.

( pack your grip ready for Colchester before using this advice )
Why would he be going to Colchester? He hasn't joined up yet.

Hmm I've heard the ones from Warsaw are shit at doing boots.
The ones from Gdansk however, are amazing. Your boots will be so shiny you'll think you're a Guardsman.

Latest Threads