best blags to bed a bird

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Mar 26, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

MDN - as suggested...

msr

2. MDN,
    Dont forget some of us have seen you in action when you have tried to blag a female into bed. ;)

So maybe this thread should be called how MDN really  tried very hard with crappy blags to bed a bird and failed. ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. rofl
    cant wait for this to get started!  ;) :p

4. msr

msr LE

So that's why he wamted this thread.... to get some good ideas  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. ok thats it im gonna get me note book and pen ready to write down what not to fall for  ;)

6. ok...here's a repost of  ;Dmy post from the Lonely Hearts Forum:

I told a barmaid in Lincoln that I was a Royal Engineers diver, training dolphins off the east coast in mine clearance. (that story on the news yesterday reminded me of this).  

Had her really interested in my "job", and told her I'd take her swimming with flipper on Monday.  

I got her vital statistics etc (for her wetsuit), but the best one was.

"You're not due a period are ya?.....it's just that flipper get's a bit "fruity" when there's a scent in the water"

Sh@gged her all weekend, and went home on the Sunday night promising to take her swimming on Monday.

har har   ;D

7. ok just one question!

did you ever see her again?

8. Of course not. ;D

Mind you...I'm not a B@stard altogether......I had a pang of guilt for a few minutes when she told her mother on the phone about the great new bloke she'd started seeing. (Yes, a day later)

However, the ensuing BJ she performed moments later soon cleared the guilt pang.  ;D

9. MDN needs some good ideas because he cant think of anything orginal ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. rofl

nice one  ;D

got any more that ya done?

11. I've got a 10 inch tongue and I can breathe through my ears.

12. Yes it is true ;)
    But you forgot to mention that the spray was from a pint of lager and that Mrs W and her daughter jumped on you to get your tadger out when you lost the bet and then preceeded to fall over in fits of giggles because there was nothing Mighty about it and it certainly didnt resemble a Donut.

Well not a fresh one anyway it looked more like one that somebody had forgotten about and left lying around for weeks. ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. I must have been pissed or just feeling sorry for you when I made that offer :p

14. Huron - will you marry me?

Ahhhh, it was a lie!  :'(

Damn

15. Either that or he is a lounge lizard ;) ;D ;D