Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Best bit of issue kit .............ever.

VerminWA said:
Chinese fighting suit trousers, now they were the dogs boll cks, a tad flammable but bloody warm and bloody convenient!

Ahhh - you are showing your age now. Ho che min as we used to call it. Used to be great with an issue sleeping bag draped over your head for fancy dress parties - instant Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle !!

teenage%20mutant%20ninja%20turtle.jpg

It was probably the food in the cookhouse that turned the dog nasty. I spent more time in the Choggies than eating from the servery.

Cookery is the hardest course in the army - no bugger has ever passed.

fablon(think thats how you spell it) thrap mag........ingenious,one of the screws had plenty and would make up a fresh batch to give to the troops to go on ex with.not quite issued, but with a wet wipe.fantastic idea and a good morale booster.
now maybe that should be copyrighted,i can can just see them for sale in the pri or the colonel,or the delux version complete with w**k sock,or with sucker pads so that you can take it in the shower.
would sell millions
i can see £ signs already

It's got to be the Pro Boot. It's just a shame that they're not being issued any more. That reminds me, i'll just have to check e-bay...

There are also these great 'green' or 'silver' flask mugs that everybody seems to have lately. Now if they ever became an issue item then they'd never be returned back to the stores!

My new Cop Vest (issued) is the mutts nuts too. Took it on exercise with me lately and to be honest I'd never ever go back to webbing ever again!

Goodfella said:
There are also these great 'green' or 'silver' flask mugs that everybody seems to have lately. Now if they ever became an issue item then they'd never be returned back to the stores!

but they are - at least to those going through RTMC

Bailey said:
Goodfella said:

but they are - at least to those going through RTMC

It's such a shame then that the rest of the army doesn't get to see these items. What else gets issued there that we also don't get to see?

Excuse my ignorance but what is RTMC?