Best bit of issue kit .............ever.

What is the best, most dogs danglies bit of kit you have been officially issued ?????

Mine - RAF Officers flying boots. Most comfortable knocking round camp boots ever. Made from the thigh skin of young South American virgins.

Shorts in Belize. Old, scruffy and comfy as hell.

NAP6W said:
What is the best, most dogs danglies bit of kit you have been officially issued ?????

Mine - RAF Officers flying boots. Most comfortable knocking round camp boots ever. Made from the thigh skin of young South American virgins.
Raybans sunglasses! We thought we were the mutts nutts when we blagged them off the yanks, but then the OC appeared and demanded them all back "property of the regiment".

bollocks :(

Front grill off a 1 tonner, Great for field BBQ's.

Edit for been a nub

Boiling vessel blagged ex a Scammell EKA when Nut Stranglers not watching

Air crew gloves silk inners would like to apologies to the pilot who left his cab open whilst a Army Pet OP refuelled him in Norway SORRY MATE I MEAN SIR.

The softie trousers are great .And the softie jacket even if its just a cheap fake .Even better wearing it winds up a kit bunny i know who did a summer tour and didnt get one :lol:

Talc Sterilised Dusting Powder 120gm NSN 6505-99-225-2357 - Never get sweat rash again, the stuff is the mutts nuts, civvy talc smells gay and just does not cut the mustard!

I would like to mention that it says something when this is the best thing I've ever been issued!

Kipmat without a doubt. 44 patt water bottle mug is very, very good, but the kipmat was a quantum leap after shivering as a career. Thermarest is better, but not issued. Proboots were pretty good. But overall, the issue kipmat has my vote.

VerminWA said:
Chinese fighting suit trousers, now they were the dogs boll cks, a tad flammable but bloody warm and bloody convenient!
Ahhh - you are showing your age now. Ho che min as we used to call it. Used to be great with an issue sleeping bag draped over your head for fancy dress parties - instant Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle !!

It was probably the food in the cookhouse that turned the dog nasty. I spent more time in the Choggies than eating from the servery.

Cookery is the hardest course in the army - no bugger has ever passed.